MariaDB Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabUser07

Mar 17, 2020
Hi,

I just wanted to install the latest MariaDB but, if i want to install it I got this error at the end:

MariaDB 10.5 (x64) Setup Wizard ended prematurely -
MariaDB 10.5 (x64) Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run Setup Wizard again. Click the Finish button to exit the Setup Wizard.Does anybody know how to solve this?

Greetings.

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Hi,

I just wanted to install the latest MariaDB but, if i want to install it I got this error at the end:

MariaDB 10.5 (x64) Setup Wizard ended prematurely -
MariaDB 10.5 (x64) Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run Setup Wizard again. Click the Finish button to exit the Setup Wizard.Does anybody know how to solve this?

Greetings.
Not 100% sure, but try running it as an Administrator & see if that changes anything for you.

HabUser07

Mar 17, 2020
Not 100% sure, but try running it as an Administrator & see if that changes anything for you.
No sorry, it didn’t work. Also i removed registry entries of MariaDB and out of Appdata, programdata, some other folders, and let CCleaner run to clean everything. After that restarted my PC more times but nothing. Still the same error. And no, i’m not gonna reinstall my Windows. There has to be a way.

kailani

Sep 26, 2020
Make sure your processor bits match up with the installation type. IE if your machine is 64 bit, make sure you're running the 64 bit installer.

You seem to have put 0 effort into research, what have you already tried?
Has this always happened?
What is the architecture of your machine?
What operating system are you running?
Which mariadb distribution are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread