Status
Not open for further replies.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
Before knowing the titles available, we have some requirements. They are:
  • Must be able to talk in English.
  • Must be able to work with a team.
  • Must be at least 14 years old in age.
Greetings! I am Hassan and I am starting an organisation called "Vexato" in the near future, which is an online programming service site, but I am in need of employees to work in my website. If you are interested in any of the below mentioned jobs, you can either shoot me a private message on here or add me on skype: m.hassanalthaf
  • Web Designer [Skills in HTML, CSS, Photoshop]
  • Web Application Programmer [Skills in HTML, CSS, PHP. JavaScript is not mandatory, but is preferred]
  • Market Researcher [Must be able to identify peoples wants and bring up ideas for a new product to be developed by our website]
  • Market Advertiser [Must be able to attract customers to our website]
  • Contract Writer [Must be able to prepare contracts for our website between us and the clients. Must have good grammar and vocabulary skills]
  • Software Programmer [Java OR C# OR Objective-C OR Swift. One language of the options would suffice, however, multiple would be better]
  • UI Designer [Must be able to design User Interfaces for new softwares]
You will be paid monthly based on your performance and the amount of revenue you attracted to the website. We also accept volunteers who would like to work for experience.

Last edited:

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
May I ask what your "organisation" is? I don't think anyone here wants to blindly apply for a job.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I'll apply
  • Must be able to talk in English. Yes
  • Must be able to work with a team. Yes
  • Must be at least 14 years old in age. 14 So yes!
Ill apply for web designer I used to be in the vexato team but then opened udesigns you may remember me my skype is dan10kent

Ollie

Jan 7, 2013
I did not receive your f/r yet. m.hassanalthaf did you type it right? or tell me your username I'll add ya
XanonOllie

After he kindly sorted the issue, I can now vouch Hassan is a decent backend developer. However lots of improvements can be made on Frontend. Goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread