Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Bit harsh?

Considering the country they're in and how much money it will cost him to repair his car, no - as I highly doubt the little brown shits will be able to afford to pay off the car damages.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
That was in Palestine, the one who hit them is a zionist.

Sled would you run over someone whos fighting to free his homeland? I'm sure you would of done the same if Palestine was yours.

What has the kid ever done to him, he came to his country and try to invade it and you're expecting the locals to hold still and watch what's going on as if nothing is happening? What the kid was doing is the least he can do.

Small info: Those kids are called "Rocks Kids" (litteral translation in english), they started that act way back in Yasser Araft's time.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

Sled would you run over someone whos fighting to free his homeland? I'm sure you would of done the same if Palestine was yours.

What has the kid ever done to him, he came to his country and try to invade it and you're expecting the locals to hold still and watch what's going on as if nothing is happening? What the kid was doing is the least he can do.

Small info: Those kids are called "Rocks Kids" (litteral translation in english), they started that act way back in Yasser Araft's time.

No point giving us this bullshit, all of the cunts (including them in the video) that are 'fighting to free his homeland' are just wasting their time its all a bunch of bullshit. The kid is far to young to understand anything.

And 'What has the kid ever done to him' did you not watch the video? Would I run someone over who attacks my car when I've done nothing to him and spent a lot of money on my car out of my own money, yes. - I'd prefer it to be you I run over though.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010

Who's to say those people who were being targeted were born there? It's as much their country as those throwing the rocks. They're fighting for something that occurred over half a century ago, when most likely neither of them were born, certainly not the kid, so I think it's a bit silly to fight over something that has been long in the history books.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Serves him right I'm glad, he might actually learn a lesson! Kids shouldn't be on roads throwing rocks at cars..what ff they expect to happen? The car stop for them to smash it up?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

Probably the only reason you say this, is because you are a Muslim or Palestine. If you read the history books, the UN gave them their own part of the country. They wanted more, they started a war, they lost more land. Even Egypt accepted it as their country after the war.

Besides, what do those kids know? Like they know anything about politics? Their parents indoctrinate them the "Jews are bad people, who took their country". Then who is really the bad guy here? If they decide to throw rocks at cars from people who just live their - who never killed ANY Palestine (atleast I assume that), I can ask the same question to you: what did that guy ever do to that kid?

They decided to throw rocks at cars - then they also need to accept any possible consequences.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Running him over is a bit much...

It really isn't, he'll learn and not do it again if he has a brain. Also if you look he does actually slow down before taking off, maybe he didn't mean to actually hit him - he could of surely accelerated a lot faster.

Annalisa

May 14, 2013
There was one person in the car, did you see how many people were outside of it? I wouldn't dare get out. Hit the fucking kid. Use what you can.

He could have just drove off anyway like he did near the end. There was no need to run him over. That kid wasn't the only one throwing shit anyway.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Running him over is a bit much...

What would you do? Just sit there as a mob pelts your vehicle with rocks, smashing your windows? There's a safety hazard if you stick around, once the windows are gone, you are no longer safe from either the rocks being thrown at you, or physical assault due to them being able to reach inside your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread