Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
For @Data, as requested:

VP84tUl.png

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
Hotel name: Polar
Features: DDoS Protected, New Hotel, Daily events, r63, Proffesional staff!
Colour scheme: Blue / white if possible would like a arctic theme :3

Thanks alot :D

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Hotel name: BulletRP
Features: Proffesional staff, Great Community, Dedicated Server , Join now!
Colour scheme: try making it look rpish lol xd

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Creative banners. Keep up the good work :)

Habbotard

Feb 14, 2014
15ZwC2k.png

Name: Playhabbie
Text: Voor jong en oud.
Features: VPS Hosted - Customs - No Lag - 24/7 - Hiring - No Hamachi
Color scheme: Let your inspiration flow brother!

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Hotel name: Haboh
Features: Proffesional Staff, Best catalogue,Awesome Community,More
Colour scheme: Mythology, GREEK STYLE.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Why are people getting banners made if they don't even own a hotel? Don't waste Dee's time and talent.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Why are people getting banners made if they don't even own a hotel? Don't waste Dee's time and talent.
We arent waisting hes time lad, and i dont think they are asking for banners just for fun.. they are obviously staff or own a hotel. He made a "Service" for everyone not just people that own a retro, everyone has the rights to "waist dees time" since its a service and if he wouldnt like doing banners to everyone he would of had already said it or closed the thread.

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
I've come down to the conclusion to disband this service. I feel like I have helped the retro community, pushing it one step ahead. This service will re-open soon. Don't be afraid to drop a PM if you're really desperate for a quality banner or badge. I'll be releasing basic banner & badge tutorials, templates & programmes I use, giving you the tools to explore your creativity.

I'll finish off the requests above, any requests after this post will be ignored.
Notorious Dee

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
We arent waisting hes time lad, and i dont think they are asking for banners just for fun.. they are obviously staff or own a hotel. He made a "Service" for everyone not just people that own a retro, everyone has the rights to "waist dees time" since its a service and if he wouldnt like doing banners to everyone he would of had already said it or closed the thread.
My point is proven. Goodjob abusing his thread. Now he's sick of doing them 'lad'. lmao.

Habbotard

Feb 14, 2014
Nobody has really abused his thread. We're requesting banners nothing else to be honest.

I've requested mine and I'll be glad to give you time to make it so good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread