Service Making Retro Banners (FREE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pok3

Jun 4, 2012
Saw a thread someone else made and I thought I may as well make a few banners as I used to do them for retros in 2007ish, anyway, that's enough of the jibber jabber, if you are intending to sell these banners on don't bother asking for one, I don't take kindly to people taking the piss, thanks. I'll be making come banners over the next few days (I'll do them when/if I'm not busy meaning there's no promises I'll even get any done), thanks for checking out my thread, if you want to see what I can and have made look below (this isn't a full collection, I got a new computer recently and lost a few of them)

hjbH3.png

NnpbF.png

1xhCZ.png

Emyib.png

t1Znp.png

iTkQ6.png

TfTrc.png

Thanks for checking out my thread, I know my banners aren't the best, in fact they probably suck compared to a lot of the stuff on here.. remember if I don't get to yours it's not my fault, I work full time and can't play about all day, oh yeah as well, if you want to use one of the banners in my samples ask me and I'll stick your hotel name on it, it makes the job easier for me, if you want a themed banner ask me as well so I know in advance to making it!

#Pok3

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Hola! You got good banners out there, nice backgrounds and ain't bit blurred unlike mine. :oops: Vouching this banner service!

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
I love the selection of backgrounds, but all I really see is you sticking the name on there, what about other stuff?
OFT: Where'd you find the bg's?

Pok3

Jun 4, 2012
I love the selection of backgrounds, but all I really see is you sticking the name on there, what about other stuff?
OFT: Where'd you find the bg's?
Hi Dom, I made the backgrounds myself out of images I find on Google, I pin them together and edit the hell out of them, it sounds harder than it is as you have to edit really small details, each banner takes about 10 mins pending on what I do with it, some take a lot longer, if you wish I'll do some more samples :)!

Here's another one, took me about 10 mins maybe?
13227banner12.png

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Aha, I see now, it looks like images put together, nice work mate, but more texture, like wording/features would be nice.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Beam Hotel
VPS Hosted | r63 | UberCMS 2 | 24/7 | Hiring | Weekly Rares | Fun Staff |

Pok3

Jun 4, 2012
Aha, I see now, it looks like images put together, nice work mate, but more texture, like wording/features would be nice.
Yeah, I usually add text to the bottom of the banners, people have to ask me however!
Beam Hotel

I'll get on it, thanks for using my service.

Beam Hotel

Sorry this took so long, someone came to my house:

25385beambanner.png

Hope you like it, sorry if you don't.

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
Excite hotel
Logo:
Link: None yet
Description: R63|IIS|VPS HOSTED|24/7|Brand New|Hiring|License

Pok3

Jun 4, 2012
My image host fucked up, reuploading the banners to "imgur" now, sorry for any issues caused by this matter.

Pok3

Jun 4, 2012
Send me link to mine when up because mine is not working as well! :D

Save it and upload it elsewhere in case my new host wants to mess up, I'm hosting images for a lot of other people as well :)

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012

Save it and upload it elsewhere in case my new host wants to mess up, I'm hosting images for a lot of other people as well :)
Can You Make It Say This many users is on your hotel E.G:
banner.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread