Making New Habbo Retro, Looking For Partner, Will Supply All Funding

bchernoff

Aug 1, 2011
Hello Everyone,

My dream since i was a kid was to run my own habbo retro. I am 23 years old, own my own business, and have lots of money to spend on this project. I'm basically looking for somebody who actually knows what tey are doing to create a new, public, STABLE, habbo retro. I will be buying a VPS, spending lots on advratising, and will supply all funding for this project. I will also pay the person if neccisarry. If you are interested and actually know what you are doing, pm me so we can get the ball rolling.

bchernoff

Aug 1, 2011
Sorry, i'm new to this forum. Which section can i post this in? Also, i would pay you, Moonshine. If you could prove you have experience in this field and actualy know what your doing, paying you isn't an issue.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Sorry, i'm new to this forum. Which section can i post this in? Also, i would pay you, Moonshine. If you could prove you have experience in this field and actualy know what your doing, paying you isn't an issue.
Moonshine is a Azure Developer. One of the best Emulators at the moment.
He'd do well for you, and the thread should be posted if you scroll down on the page with the chat box, scroll down the bottom, click team recruitment then click habbo team recruitment.

BangAri

Nov 14, 2015
I'm a great person for this, I have made countless Retro Hotels and I always know what I'm doing.
If I could have your Skype then we can discuss further matters and show you proof of what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread