Service Making Graphics (Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayAstro

Aug 13, 2014
Whatsup Devbest,

Jay Astro here, thought id put out a little service to make some people free graphics for there hotel! Possibly start a good rep on devbest haha but yeah just let me know what youre looking for, I generally don't stick with the classic habbo font for logos etc however if thats what you want i can make some exceptions but I personally like making it using better stuff. Below I'll Post a couple pictures of some of the graphics for the current hotel I am developing based off space so if you like them possibly leave some feedback on those! Besides that just let me know what youre looking for! Thanks guys

Graphics I can design:
- Hotel Logos
- Hotel Banners (sticking to non-animated ones for now, sorry just takes a little longer for animated)
- Catalogue Frontpage photos
- Top_header cms picture
- CMS bg pictures
- Badges
* Anything else, just ask and I'll see what I can do! *

My work:

Logo:
RmbO7Ng.png

Banner: Currently Unfinished
2X1sIcL.png

Shuttle: Based off of galaxy hotel, justed used my logo and a new shuttle
josK2FH.png

Homeroom bg:
MoJRPbE.jpg

Catalogue Front page image:
DA8aeEu.png

Staff Badge: Each staff member will have their own face

snlylq3.gif

*** Link to see the staff badge a little better ***

Well like i said my hotel im developing now is based off of space so I apologize that all of these have that space theme look to them! But give me some feedback on what you think of those images, and also let me know what youre looking for, and I'll do my best to satisfy your taste! Alright devbest take care!

JayAstro

Last edited:

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
The only thing semi-decent is the badge. Everything else is just a random assortment of images, things to do with space..

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
Hi, is there any possibility u can make a Layout for a CMS? I code the system, and give u owner rank in return.

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
what kind of cms are you using?

Im scripting it from scratch. I just need an HTML template from a layout, and staffpage community page etc etc. I dont wanna use the normal version of the habbo layout :\ or the BETA

JayAstro

Aug 13, 2014
Im scripting it from scratch. I just need an HTML template from a layout, and staffpage community page etc etc. I dont wanna use the normal version of the habbo layout :\ or the BETA

Skype me? Jay.Astro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread