Making custom ranks in PHPRetro.

xXBidXx

May 25, 2012
Hello, I need help in making custom ranks in phpretro.
Example: Owner, Co-Owner, Manager.
Please, post if you know how to do this!

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hello, I need help in making custom ranks in phpretro.
Example: Owner, Co-Owner, Manager.
Please, post if you know how to do this!
do you use use navicat or phpmyadmin xampp if you use navicat then go to your databse go to ranks and then scroll down on your ranks until a new box appears in the first box enter your rank so example admin would be 7 so put 8 for co-owner aand then in the second box add then name and third box ADM which is admin badge you do the same with php my admin but only to inset a box you need to clikc in the button insert at the top and enter what i just said now to get your ranks to work you need to go to permissions_ranks basically add the rank number 8 and change everything from 0 to 1 and then when your in your hotel say :update_permissions reload add your rank and it should work have fun :) Also please like me on devbest if this worked

xXBidXx

May 25, 2012
do you use use navicat or phpmyadmin xampp if you use navicat then go to your databse go to ranks and then scroll down on your ranks until a new box appears in the first box enter your rank so example admin would be 7 so put 8 for co-owner aand then in the second box add then name and third box ADM which is admin badge you do the same with php my admin but only to inset a box you need to clikc in the button insert at the top and enter what i just said now to get your ranks to work you need to go to permissions_ranks basically add the rank number 8 and change everything from 0 to 1 and then when your in your hotel say :update_permissions reload add your rank and it should work have fun :) Also please like me on devbest if this worked
So much thanks! Trying this now. No one else wanted to help so :p

xXBidXx

May 25, 2012
Now I see what you meant. This isn't for the PHPRetro database. This is for a r63. I'm looking for how to add ranks to v26 databases.

Users who are viewing this thread