Making any furni a LTD

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Hey there, I am running Arcturus Emulator and I am struggling on figuring out how to make any furniture I want, into an LTD piece of furniture... with the background, number count, etc. I have tried everything but with no success what so ever.

Can anyone give me a brief tutorial on how I could do such a thing... I would love you forever xoxo

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
idk if arcturus db is the same as plus in terms of doing ltds but it should have 'limited_stack' in your catalog items table and put whatever number in there of how ever many furnis you want to be sold

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
idk if arcturus db is the same as plus in terms of doing ltds but it should have 'limited_stack' in your catalog items table and put whatever number in there of how ever many furnis you want to be sold

Are you kidding me LOL and here I thought it would be limited_sells
limited_stack dont even make sense but I guess nothing is logical in a database.
Thanks!

lol I feel like an Idiot now... but to be fair, the last time I was in the retro game they didnt even have LTDS.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Are you kidding me LOL and here I thought it would be limited_sells
limited_stack dont even make sense but I guess nothing is logical in a database.
Thanks!

lol I feel like an Idiot now... but to be fair, the last time I was in the retro game they didnt even have LTDS.
LMAO it's all good i was exactly the same i thought it was limited sells aswell when i started my hotel last year ahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread