Making animated banners for thehabbos.org for $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banner Maker

Feb 21, 2011
I am making animated banners on thehabbos.org, for money. I think I'm pretty good. Here's some of my work.

2qvbgww.gif

10wipok.jpg

ifpssy.gif

So just comment and I will make you one for money.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I doubt someone will use your service as we already have someone already creating these for free etc.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Noone will pay for these, for one thing, it's just a bunch of images copied and pated then made to flash or move which is pretty simple to do and many people who are genrous will do it for free if you ask, if they were more detailed and the background images had been created from scratch then people might consider using them.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
tbh, they are pretty bad, learn how to use Tweens better in Photoshop. Gl though I guess?

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
The only thing you are doing is adding rainbow colors to the text. You just made the letters off of a generator.

Super

Feb 8, 2011
The only thing you are doing is adding rainbow colors to the text. You just made the letters off of a generator.
Yes. People whom don't have any experience could probably learn this in quite a simple hour.
You're not amazing nor any good. Perhaps your average.

What you did was take images and set them with a border. Then you've added font and not even good font. If you really want to be good make something that catches eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread