Making a Retro /w a friend, need some help.

Vngi

Aug 3, 2017
so about 5 years ago I had made a retro, with the same friend, it was decently sized at the time I also had worked on big retros. But I'm very lost now due to it being so long, I know longer know as much and can't seem to figure somethings out, I'm looking for a Dev that could help me someone who I can trust someone who is known and trusted on DevBest, I want to make another retro & I need help with a few things would be great if you can help, could possibly be paid. but not right now of course but in the future.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thread moved to Team Recruitment > Habbo Hotel

If you have anything specific you need help with, post in our Help & Support section, I recommend you check out our tutorial section, releases and help sections as we've covered a lot over the past 12 months.

Vngi

Aug 3, 2017
don't say this unless you actually plan on paying the person. people say this all the time but never do.

I'm not a scumbag, the reason I put " actually plan on paying the person " all comes down to that person, if they want to work with us in the long run.. I can't pay someone as soon as we start because that's stupid right? I'm old enough to know to say something if I cannot do that someone, I have a solid income, I want to see their work before I even think about paying someone, but thanks for your concern.

Users who are viewing this thread