Making A Beta Hotel ( VPS ) want to join up with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Jan 20, 2011
Ok im making a uberCMS hotel with my phoenix Cms and Emu

i currently have £45 and the vps i want is £50 so if you want to join up and partner me with this retro and can donate £5 i am willing to give u Admin forever!

Thankss

-Rob

DanB

Jan 12, 2011
in my opinion, don't open a hotel, if you cant afford the money then your hotel wont last and any money you have spent before hand will be wasted...

Zack

Jul 12, 2010
in my opinion, don't open a hotel, if you cant afford the money then your hotel wont last and any money you have spent before hand will be wasted...
I agree, You Will have wasted your money and end up keeping your computer on all the time.
Also, your hotel could fail and no one will join.
p.s. make shure you have users that keep coming back before you buy the vps. (I recommend 20-30 users at least.)

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Get a Very Cheap VPS and then you are supported for a while. Once you get enough users, you will become user supported with VIP options and then you can buy a better VPS. That is the easiest way to do things.

Rob

Jan 20, 2011
Ok thankyou guys for all your Helps :) i now know what to do :) If any one wants to be my to own a hotel with me add my msn

Thanks
-Rob

[mod] Please refrain from creating threads/posts asking someone to help you by giving them your contact details this sort of discussion is highly forbidden as it creates spam and it's the wrong section and should always stay in the team recruitment section. review the section rules , thread closed.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread