Making 3.7.1 Craked Database Compatible with 3.8.1 Licensed EMU?

Waleed

May 28, 2012
When I opened my hotel I decided to start things off using a cracked EMU (Predators 3.7.1 release). Now I average around 30-60 users everyday and would hate to have a reset. I had gotten a hold of a Phoenix License a few weeks ago thinking I would simply connect the licensed EMU to the cracked database but it turns out the two just aren’t compatible.

Is there some type of SQL update I could run that’ll restructure the tables making it compatible with Phoenix 3.8.1 (Licensed)?

Cliffs: Is it possible to make a cracked 3.7.1 database compatible with 3.8.1 licensed EMU?

Waleed

May 28, 2012
Open the Licensed EMU folder ->SQL and upload all the new updates
I managed to make all the updates and opened the Licensed Pheonix EMU and I didn't encounter any problems until people tried to connect; every connection received a "Exception has been saved" then a connection drop.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I managed to make all the updates and opened the Licensed Pheonix EMU and I didn't encounter any problems until people tried to connect; every connection received a "Exception has been saved" then a connection drop.

Check the exception, and post it here.

Users who are viewing this thread