Make RetrosList Reports Private

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I think that the RetrosList reports should be submitted into a private forum that only the staff of DevBest can see and if a RetrosList account gets suspended you can have another Private Forum Section for their Appeals. I just don't see a point in having them publicly announced because most of them are flamed if someones hotel is falsely reported, ect anyway. So it just creates drama and spam.

If it was private you wouldn't have the drama or spam and you would probably get more accurate reports because some people don't want to report other hotels if they see the owner as a threat, ect but if it was anonymous you would get proper reports.

Just a suggestion.

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
I agree. It seems hotel owners get annoying after you report there hotel.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
I agree. It seems hotel owners get annoying after you report there hotel.
The situation depends. False voting should be flamed because kids do it just for the lulz sometimes.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
@RastaLulz seems like a good idea.
Too many fags arguing in them threads.

Make the setting -> users can report -> nobody can see the threads except staff

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
@RastaLulz seems like a good idea.
Too many fags arguing in them threads.

Make the setting -> users can report -> nobody can see the threads except staff
Thanks Kaz. I really hope it ends up being accepted because it truly would lower reporting/flaming

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
There should clearly a report button on the Retroslist with a small box to explain why it is getting reported. It would be much better then making multiple threads about 1 hotel and Josh and Craig having to close it and etc. But, i do like the Idea of making it private

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Actually sounds great to see the reports go private as for the drama indeed that has been caused lately on the report threads about the whole true and not true things it's just annoying.

No need to argue back and forth so just making the section private is a great idea.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Actually sounds great to see the reports go private as for the drama indeed that has been caused lately on the report threads about the whole true and not true things it's just annoying.

No need to argue back and forth so just making the section private is a great idea.
Better yet. Approval per thread like what the habbo advertisement has. Threads that are approved will be submitted to Rastalulz.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
There should clearly a report button on the Retroslist with a small box to explain why it is getting reported. It would be much better then making multiple threads about 1 hotel and Josh and Craig having to close it and etc. But, i do like the Idea of making it private
There used to be a report button on the old script (if I remember right)
This will then remove more Habbo stuff away from the forum
@RastaLulz

Closing the thread to reduce spam/off-topic post. Multiple ideas have been made, its now down to Rasta to decide what he wishes to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread