Make a brownie in a cup. Seriously, really easy!

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
Are you a nerd?... Don't know how to make anything, expect a pot-noodle?... Then try this! The new revolution in pot food! You can now make an brownie in a CUP! Even retards can follow this simple recipe to success...
Cool Intro? Yep... I know...

Besides that, let's have a look at this recipe and make sure you understand the disclaimer.. You MUST follow the recipe exactly. If you fail to follow it, the recipe may cause an fire or unwanted disaster. No EGG is required for this and you should only add suggested items that have been verified by myself or moderators.

Video:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Get one cup, if you want a big brownie mix then double the recipe below, and such..
  • Fill 1/4th of the cup with Sugar.
  • Fill 1/4th of the cup with Flour
  • Get two table spoons of coco powder.
  • Get a pinch of salt (not a lot)
  • Get two tablespoons of oil.
  • Get two tablespoons of water.
  • IMPORTANT: DO NOT ADD THE WET INGREDIENTS UNTIL DRY ONES HAVE BEEN ADDED.
  • Now stir... Until the brownie mix is consistent. (runny)
  • Now, put the cup into a microwave for at least 1 min 40 seconds.
Most importantly, enjoy the recipe.
I've been working on making it better, but you could also add ice-cream once it's done for a really nice hot n cold mix. If there are any issues, or you have tried and liked it, please like this and reply saying it worked.
Thanks, and have hope it works!

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Thank you, sir. If I ever get flour I'll be sure to try this! Add some chocolate chips or syrup or something.

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
I shall be doing it tomorrow, as I don't have the ingredients. Damnit.

I can tell you, you shall look forward to it.
Best thing is, even if you get it wrong, it can't make you ill, since there is no egg..

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I made a cake in a cup before..suu much fun

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread