Recruiting MadHotel recruiting

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Hi all i am looking to Put a team of People that will help me get the Retro Up i have a list of what applications there gonna Be so if any of these suit you then please post below thank you. u must be at least 16 or above to apply I don't accept under 15's and Must Be Mature (if you don't know what that is then don't apply)

<< Online Application Form>>
More about MadHootel:
MadHotel Is a Retro where people come and meet friends and enjoy events MadHotel strives to be Professional at all Time i put a lot of time and Server money in this to Make this a Sucess i am not gonna make any money here i Just want to do it as an Achivement and the support u are willing to get in applying here will boost me to do More i not trying to be a smart ass i just Want to do Build something and Try my Best to Keep the Hotel Running as Long as i can but yes MadHotel will be a Proffesional Hotel and Will Maintain to keep the Retro Community Going

Roles and how Many Slots:-

Administrator Slots 1
Roles of the Admin
  • Must be able to motivate each department
  • Must be able to help Users in Live Chat or in Game
  • Must have Brief Knowledge of the Ban System works
  • Must be Active regurly
Moderator Slots 2
Roles of a Mod
  • To Watch the safety of each user and to maintain a clean chat
  • Must be able to deal with Support Tickets 24/7
  • Must be able to get along with users in a Professional way
  • Must be Active regurly to Keep the hotel Clean
  • Must be able to use the Mod Tool Well
Support Slots 2
Role for Support
  • To take feedback and pass onto Owners and Co owners
  • To assist any user if there Stuck on something
  • To provide daily Events to keep the Users entertained
  • and To help the Moderation team in any Way
  • Must be active
Chat Support
Live Chat Service direct to Users
  • Must Be able To Speak English
  • Must be active when your on the chat
  • Must have some basic experence in dealing with Cliient issues payment issues and of course useal issues
If any of those Roles u Think suit you then apply down below with the Form
SkypeName
TimeZone
Role
Experence (not accepting shut down retros)
Why Should we Pick you
thank you for your time and i hope to see you on the Hotel soon

any enquires feel free to email me at m[email protected]

Last edited:

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
erm, no link to verify this hotel exists or currently up and working! also no contact info. seams too good to be true.

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
erm, no link to verify this hotel exists or currently up and working! also no contact info. seams too good to be true.
that because the HTTP proxy is being sorted atm and the fact that I was in a rush getting to college

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
Oh, as my Sig says, I own a hosting corp. I Look out for this small stuff. I can try for a spot.
xznetworks are seeing the issue atm but I gonna change this out a bit and put a contact info thank u for reminding me

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Oh, as my Sig says, I own a hosting corp. I Look out for this small stuff. I can try for a spot.

I can not lie, but after a quick first look, your 'hosting corp' site is awful, it looks very outdated and boring. And before you attempt to say you couldn't do no better, I own my own host too :) But I would suggest you update your site, maybe a full redesign, the logo doesn't even fit properly :((

OT: Skype me, james-retros

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
What the duck kind of name is Mad Hotel? LMAO
i dunno it was a random name that came in my mind

Update builder slots are taken will open to Chat Support instead

bump apps are still open apply now via the form

Coltz

habbotard
Jun 12, 2016
You still have quite a bit of issues on your CMS you need to sort. Also, considering you have some Staff members on your Hotel already you would need to assume that getting a higher user peak is optional before hiring anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread