Machine banned fortnite.

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
Can anyone help me solve my issue,
I got machine banned on fortnite. Can't be IP as I can play on ps4.
I've reset my OS and used a tool to change my MAC ip address and tried the game [on a fresh account] and still getting the error message.

£10 up for grabs for whoever helps.

c4353b8e

May 26, 2018
MID is a generic term, it could be anything. What they've probably done is ban something like your processor ID or HDD serial. The game is probably running on a low level programming language so they'll have easy access to your hardware. Using a virtual machine is probably your best chance at bypassing this, try it out on a different device if you have one and make sure it isn't something like your MAC address.

If you really need to get on it on your device that's 'MIP' banned then get looking for a new processor / HDD / motherboard. You can try and spoof it but that's where it gets complicated.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
MID is a generic term, it could be anything. What they've probably done is ban something like your processor ID or HDD serial. The game is probably running on a low level programming language so they'll have easy access to your hardware. Using a virtual machine is probably your best chance at bypassing this, try it out on a different device if you have one and make sure it isn't something like your MAC address.

If you really need to get on it on your device that's 'MIP' banned then get looking for a new processor / HDD / motherboard. You can try and spoof it but that's where it gets complicated.
So far I've tried reinstalling my OS and playing on my mobile hotspot so its a different ip address and played with a fresh account and i'm still banned when jumping out of battle bus

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
You reinstalled the OS?
Interesting, I was gonna say it could be Trueplay
But,
1. I don't think fortnite uses trueplay, right?
2. I'd presume a TruePlay blacklisted id would reset upon OS reset.

I found this

and this

Still doesn't explain how they know your machine. I find this pretty interesting..

For some reason, this comes to my head:

There must be some embedded key (or bios / mobo data) that fortnite collects and saves when you play.
Google leads me to think win Product ID / Embedded key == Machine ID

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
You reinstalled the OS?
Interesting, I was gonna say it could be Trueplay
But,
1. I don't think fortnite uses trueplay, right?
2. I'd presume a TruePlay blacklisted id would reset upon OS reset.

I found this

and this

Still doesn't explain how they know your machine. I find this pretty interesting..

For some reason, this comes to my head:

There must be some embedded key (or bios / mobo data) that fortnite collects and saves when you play.
Google leads me to think win Product ID / Embedded key == Machine ID
Well, it is really strange. so far I've.
Reinstalled my OS
Changed my MAC id via a programme
Deleted Epic games store data using regedit
Tried using a brand new account
Using my mobile hotspot.
and also I changed my HDD number using a spoofer.

I read online that removing your RAM and moving it to another slot maybe resolve it?

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Reinstalled my OS
Using my mobile hotspot.

I read online that removing your RAM and moving it to another slot maybe resolve it?

Mate I don’t even play fortnite but I really don’t think they would have taken this many procedures to have you properly banned to the point where switching your RAM slot may fix it :lol:

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
Mate I don’t even play fortnite but I really don’t think they would have taken this many procedures to have you properly banned to the point where switching your RAM slot may fix it :lol:
It's so fucking stupid. I had gta injector running in the background and they detected it and banned me :down:

************UPDATE*********
REMOVED ONE RAM AND THE GAME WORKED.
must of banned one on my ram serial numbers.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Reinstalled my OS
Using my mobile hotspot.

It's so fucking stupid. I had gta injector running in the background and they detected it and banned me :down:

************UPDATE*********
REMOVED ONE RAM AND THE GAME WORKED.
must of banned one on my ram serial numbers.

WtF? You removed a ram stick and it worked? ahhh so it must be based off hardware serials or something.
Welp GG

Last edited:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016

The game is made using Unreal Engine (C++)

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
WtF? You removed a ram stick and it worked? ahhh so it must be based off hardware serials or something.
Welp GG

The game is made using Unreal Engine (C++)

I know so retarded, I took one out it worked.
so I tried putting the otherone back but put them in different slots it didn't work, so by the looks of it just one ram stick is blocked :/
so strange but yeah GG epicgames

Users who are viewing this thread