M0nsta.'s sUS issue

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Hi there, recently I've wanted to try out his sUS user system, although it does not seem to want to work. When I try to login, with the right details it reloads the page [didnt actually login] and when I do fake details says an error...

So why cant I login? This also happens to me with his Habsys v2..

Can anyone help me fix this issue?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I take it you've already set up and inserted the sql, so go to phpmyadmin and view the settings, make sure your url is correct (ie - the directory etc) -- I may be completely wrong as I've never used this before but I have had a similar problem with something else in the past. It's worth a try, let me know if it does anything.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
if im not mistaken habsys is ancient.
Yes ur not mistaking. I also remember it not working no their either. But trying to get sUS working.

I take it you've already set up and inserted the sql, so go to phpmyadmin and view the settings, make sure your url is correct (ie - the directory etc) -- I may be completely wrong as I've never used this before but I have had a similar problem with something else in the past. It's worth a try, let me know if it does anything.
Yea, its all set up how it is suppose to be. All sqls are how they are meant to. Everything works fine other then it logging in.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yes ur not mistaking. I also remember it not working no their either. But trying to get sUS working.

Yea, its all set up how it is suppose to be. All sqls are how they are meant to. Everything works fine other then it logging in.
What is the error that it gives?

Users who are viewing this thread