Luna Pack V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Legend City Texture Pack

THREAD MOVED. GO TO for updates!

Legend City pack is my first Texture pack, and i hope it'll be used by as many of you as possible, I have gotten some ideas from the NewCraft City texture pack, but that doesn't matter. It's awesome anyways! I'm going to update this thread whenever a new update have been made, always a newer update, the one already there will get removed.

So, maybe i'll add some pictures! There's only one for now, adding more later on.
1310491236-lunacity.png
1310686896-newupdate.png

1310909106-update.png

1312988964-updatepack.png

1312989200-updatepack2.png

Download:

Wonder how to add the pack? Put the .ZIP file in your texture pack folder! ;]

Want to know each new update? Well, here you are!
  • Sponge edited​
  • Minor graphics mistakes fixed​
  • Name of pack changed​
  • GUI changed​
  • Moon changed​
  • Inventory slots edited​
  • Added microwaves to paintings​
  • Workbench edited​
  • Bed edited​

~Cheers,
Raz0r. :cool:

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Thank you dayron! ;] Updating the thread whenever a new update has come, but as i said, the first place to be updated will be my homepage.

-------------------------- Post merged 2 Days 2 Hours after original post. ---------------------------

New update! V2 Have now been released! What has changed?

Well, i've re-done furnaces, jukeboxes, chests, moss stone and pumpkins. Now you can create an entire kitchen/whatever else you want!

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
New update! This time it's simply just a minor graphic fixes. I still have a bit left, so i say it's in V2.3 now. But it looks great anyways ;D I'll see if i can upload an image of the new creations.

Note: Brown wool will be put back to regular as at my server we use wool alot for creations.

-------------------------- Post merged 24 Days 13 Hours after original post. ---------------------------

NO MORE LUNA! I have changed the name of my texture pack, and done major edits. Updated post with the Release 3 of my pack! Ps. You'll notice a few changes towards the main area when going out of your texture pack folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread