Movie LOTR & The Hobbit trilogy nearly over, favourite parts?

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
So, I was listening to Billy Boyd's song and it took me a while to realise how long it's taken to film these trilogies and how old we all were when it all started. So, we basically grew up with Lord Of The Rings with the first film being released in 2001 (I was 5 years old!) and the last part of The Hobbit Trilogy being released when I'm 18, that's a big gap.
The idea is to post your favourite part from any of the films and explain why, gogogogo.

My favourite part:

This is my favourite part because you can see the amount of care Sam has for Frodo - the friendship he has for him is undying and he really would take a bullet for him.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
So, I was listening to Billy Boyd's song and it took me a while to realise how long it's taken to film these trilogies and how old we all were when it all started. So, we basically grew up with Lord Of The Rings with the first film being released in 2001 (I was 5 years old!) and the last part of The Hobbit Trilogy being released when I'm 18, that's a big gap.
The idea is to post your favourite part from any of the films and explain why, gogogogo.

My favourite part:

This is my favourite part because you can see the amount of care Sam has for Frodo - the friendship he has for him is undying and he really would take a bullet for him.
I once tried sitting through a whole lord of the rings film, It didn't work :( Whats worse is my friends said the Hobbit was nothing to do with it when it came out and I fell for it and had to sit through that in the cinema... Not my cup of tea :L

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
I once tried sitting through a whole lord of the rings film, It didn't work :( Whats worse is my friends said the Hobbit was nothing to do with it when it came out and I fell for it and had to sit through that in the cinema... Not my cup of tea :L
Fell for what?;s It does has something to do with it though.. It's just in reverse order.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Fell for what?;s It does has something to do with it though.. It's just in reverse order.
They asked if i wanted to go see the Hobbit, I was like "Whats it about" and they were like you'll love it (Knowing that I find LOTR boring) so I fell for it and went to watch it finding out it was another pile of boring shit

Users who are viewing this thread