Applicant Looking to work for a Habbo Retro

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Dont-You-Know-You-Want-Me-Inspirational-Life-Quotes.jpg

Hey,
My name is Seb on retros known mostly as "Hooterz" its vacations and i dont really have anything to do this summer.. I've been really bored so i said "Why not be staff on a retro again?" "Help a hotel" so i decided to make a application to see if i have luck and burn that boredom this summer by helping a hotel with whatever is needed.

Past Experiences:

ZapRP - Ex-owner
FreshRP - Ex-owner
BoonRP - Ex-manager
Fresh hotel - Ex-manager, ex-mod
Zap hotel - Ex-mod
PlayHabbo - Ex-owner
and alot others that i forgot but know that they werent really succesfull hotels so i just put the solid ones in the list.

Languages:

Spanish - 100%
English - 98% (i dont know a few words as im mexican and it has been years i dont practice my english skills with someone)

About me:

Im a normal 17 year old guy thats mexican, im respectful, nice, polite to everyone. Im not a staff that will just argue with a user that offends me with bad language and answer them back, thats just a no... no... NO its unproffessional and it makes you look bad, just give them warnings with a mod-tool, if he doesnt shut up just ban him for a day or 2 until hes calm, problem solved! I make sure that staff do their job correctly when im in a administrative spot (most of the times i get that spot) staff that say "im advertising like crazy, omg im banned from everywhere" = bullshit if they were actually advertising they would atleast get 1 person online, its impossible not to even get 1 on a list of more than 50 hotels.. Im a really loyal person when it comes to working for a retro, if there is a reason why im not owning amprp (which is shit now) is because jonty got mad i got videos of amy fingering herself and rage fired me, poor guy look at him now! Muscab well quite obvious, he changes management every time he changes hes underwear, the guy sells staff on hes hotel for 300 quid! what a hungry faggot! and Lucas Zodiak, i dont know what happened between him and Bren, i was doing really good with my staff at boonrp, we made it go from 10 daily to 80 daily, and suddently zodiak closed it down because of a problem he had with bren.

How active im i:
Well considering i have a irl girlfriend and friends i go out sometimes so i cant really say "10 hrs" "3 hrs" because there are days where i dont do a fuckall irl and i can be the whole day on, other days i can be with mates/gf and dont get time to even go on or sometimes i can be on 2, 10, 7 any hrs.

What makes me different from the rest:
That i know what im doing, i got experience other people dont got, this is pretty much a question you will answer once you have me in your team.

Possition im looking for:
Any except events... i SUCK at events.

Well thanks for taking your expensive time to read my application! If you are interested please dont be afraid on sending me a inbox here or put your skype below in the comments and i will add you as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread