Looking to update swift emulator, need help from the pr0o0o0s!

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
Hey!
So I set up Swift emulator on localhost and noticed that everything from groups to trax was functional, and it was really efficient, so i took it upon myself to update it to the latest UI. I ran into a few issues, as you could expect.. and seeing hows I am a beginner at C# (I know most logic, due to being decent at PHP but the syntax is weeiiird), so I was wondering if someone from the community would be nice enough to help me do this (not do it for me) but like do some parts, help me, show me how to update the encryption, packets etc. And no. Don't comment things like "Just use mercury" because I don't want to. I'm determined to do this one way or another.. Cheers to the brave soul who accepts this challenge ;)
:muffit:

j0sh

Apr 27, 2012
Why don't you actually say what the issues were?
Well, I update the major packets .. eg:
PHP:
public static int InitCrypto = 1266;//b
public static int SecretKey = 3987;//b
public static int UniqueMachineID = 1759;//b
public static int SSOTicket = 1461;//b
TO:
PHP:
public static int InitCrypto = 2478;//From mecury
public static int SecretKey = 901;//From mercury
public static int UniqueMachineID = 2248;//From mercury
public static int SSOTicket = 227;//From mercury
But when i load up the client, it disconnects straight away. I think its the encryption, but when i tried to update the encryption.. I got like 900+ errors, so i just started again.. I think it's the Encryption and secret key's that i'm having issues with.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well, I update the major packets .. eg:
PHP:
public static int InitCrypto = 1266;//b
public static int SecretKey = 3987;//b
public static int UniqueMachineID = 1759;//b
public static int SSOTicket = 1461;//b
TO:
PHP:
public static int InitCrypto = 2478;//From mecury
public static int SecretKey = 901;//From mercury
public static int UniqueMachineID = 2248;//From mercury
public static int SSOTicket = 227;//From mercury
But when i load up the client, it disconnects straight away. I think its the encryption, but when i tried to update the encryption.. I got like 900+ errors, so i just started again.. I think it's the Encryption and secret key's that i'm having issues with.
Try changing them one at a time to isolate which packets are throwing errors, might not be all of them.

j0sh

Apr 27, 2012
Try changing them one at a time to isolate which packets are throwing errors, might not be all of them.
Yeah, I tried that. I got no response at all until I converted the handshake packets. Anyway, I think the instant DC is from the encryption or secret key.. But I know next to nothing about cryptography and need someone to help :p and the only ones I know can do this are finn, Sledmore, zodiak and sirjamal or whatever, but they'd all have their own projects and probs won't help :p

Users who are viewing this thread