Applicant Looking to own or manage a hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Hello Devbest,
As you all probably know the last couple of months I been learning css and html to increase my skills in web development and so I can be able to call myself a developer. However over the last few months of doing this I realized that no matter how hard I try I always keep habbo in my work. So I decided to go back into the habbo business and own or manage a hotel.

Past Work
--------------
I have worked for a couple of hotels, some remain unknown to this community

Lightning Hotel ~ I was a founder/technician for Lightning Hotel. I paid for the vps myself and I set it up and ran it. It used Phoenix and Ubercms however on it's first day it was hacked through an java exploit.

HabMy Hotel ~ I was a Founder/Technician for HabMy again however it reached 20-30 users daily but was mostly Malaysian because the other owner was. It used phoenix and uber again but after some trouble with the license for phoenix we had to close.

Aim Hotel ~ I was a Administrator for a while here. However after some sort of management mishap struck the hotel I became one of the technicians of the hotel. We used Revcms and Phoenix. I mostly however did user management for this hotel.

I also worked for a few other hotels as a Administrator or Moderator. However I cannot remember their names because they didn't last long or reach very many users and it was a long time ago.

Reminder
* I have not been in the habbo business for a while so I may be a little rusty*

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
What makes you stand out? Why would owners want you to manage their hotel, rather than someone else?

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
What makes you stand out? Why would owners want you to manage their hotel, rather than someone else?

I been in the habbo community for about 5 years now. For 2 of those years I have been managing and setting up retros. I have the ability to be rather active and I like to get the job done. I know what is best the users whether or not it is a downgrade is giant upgrade. I stand out because I am known throughout Devbest whether or not its good or bad everybody practically knows me.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Hey! I've only recently opened a new hotel called Habzilla, I'm currently looking for a manager that is able to help support me and Josh with the hotel and someone that is able to bring us users. PM me if interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread