Applicant Looking to Merge with a Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Hey there.

Myself and Cody have come to the decision that for the future of our hotel, it would be best to merge with another hotel. The reason for this is due to VPS costs and other server bills we are struggling to pay for. However, we will still help with supplying some of the cash.

We will only consider serious offers and we would like to keep our own domain which is - Habbx is a good name we think and we used this name a few years back when owning a retro called Habbx.org - The retro had risen to the number 1 spot of thehabbos for around a year until we had to close due to DDOS attacks, which back then there wasn't much we could do about it.

Our experience:
We've owned Habbx.org, Bobble-Hotel.net, Rain Hotel and also habbx.us - We have years of experience and are both at least 17 years of age. We are mature and know how to run a successful hotel, habbx.us has been open just a month and we was doing well. We have quite a few contacts in the retro industry. We both have knowledge in coding, Cody has PHP, HTML and c# knowledge whilst I have Java, PHP and HTML knowledge.

We'd like it if only a single owner merged with us as 4 would be too many.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
So the applications for Administrator do not apply anymore?

Edit: Wait, Sorry. Didn't read it right.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Hey there.

Myself and Cody have come to the decision that for the future of our hotel, it would be best to merge with another hotel. The reason for this is due to VPS costs and other server bills we are struggling to pay for. However, we will still help with supplying some of the cash.

We will only consider serious offers and we would like to keep our own domain which is - Habbx is a good name we think and we used this name a few years back when owning a retro called Habbx.org - The retro had risen to the number 1 spot of thehabbos for around a year until we had to close due to DDOS attacks, which back then there wasn't much we could do about it.

Our experience:
We've owned Habbx.org, Bobble-Hotel.net, Rain Hotel and also habbx.us - We have years of experience and are both at least 17 years of age. We are mature and know how to run a successful hotel, habbx.us has been open just a month and we was doing well. We have quite a few contacts in the retro industry. We both have knowledge in coding, Cody has PHP, HTML and c# knowledge whilst I have Java, PHP and HTML knowledge.

We'd like it if only a single owner merged with us as 4 would be too many.

#1 Spot on thehabbos my ass, if you were #1 you'd know how to handle a couple of DDoS attacks and know how to prevent them.

I think it would be completely unfair if you merged with a hotel and you get to keep your 2 owners whilst the other has to ditch 1 of theirs? 3 owners is too many, never-mind 4. A merge should be half your hotel, half the other, not 80% yours 20% the other.

"at least 17" how can you be at least 17? your either 17 or your not.

What your offering is like what noobs do where they request for someone to make a hotel for them when they don't bring anything to the table. You want to merge because of server costs meaning they will probably be paying for the first month or 2 yet you get to keep your name and both of your owners? Thats bloody ridiculous.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
#1? xD 100? Yeah probably right.
I agree qith Queef. DDoS Attacks cause you to close? Lol.

What do you offer?
A domain. Wow. We can use that for!...
Nothing ._.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
#1 Spot on thehabbos my ass, if you were #1 you'd know how to handle a couple of DDoS attacks and know how to prevent them.

I think it would be completely unfair if you merged with a hotel and you get to keep your 2 owners whilst the other has to ditch 1 of theirs? 3 owners is too many, never-mind 4. A merge should be half your hotel, half the other, not 80% yours 20% the other.

What your offering is like what noobs do where they request for someone to make a hotel for them when they don't bring anything to the table. You want to merge because of server costs meaning they will probably be paying for the first month or 2 yet you get to keep your name and both of your owners? Thats bloody ridiculous.
To answer all of your confusion

By 3 owners, he means, he doesn't want to merge with a hotel that already has 2 owners. (2+2=4).

At least 17 means that one is 17 and one could be older, say 18 or so.

I also remember his hotel being quite big, not sure if it was #1, but I believe they got pretty popular.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010

Stop trying to be smart, atleast 17 years old obviously means I'm 17, he's 20.
Secondly, people use cloudflare these days, a few year back there wasn't cloudflare.
Third, I don't care if you believe me or not, we was number 1, check out youtube of our previous hotels, do some research before trying to act clever son.

About the owners, not all hotels have 2 owners, I was clearly asking for a hotel that had a single owner.

Think about it..

As for Jay, we offer our domain, our remaining time, I also stated i'd put money towards server bills therefore we split it. Jay I've seen you arguing with everyone about their hotels, seems your pretty jel?

EDIT; Want more proof about our hotels, ask moderator Ki, he was mod on Bobble-hotel.net and we're good friends.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Thread cleaned any off topic posts in violation of our section rules you will be removed and warned. I can vouch for his hotel through years of it's experience, I doubt you'll find a suitable hotel to merge with though (Who are looking to merge) that is.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Cleaned again, if it becomes another spam thread people will be infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread