Recruiting Looking to Hire and or Pay a Designer/Coder

Korey

Jan 7, 2014
I'm looking for someone who can create me a custom CMS for my habbo retro. If you're interested reply to this thread and we will talk later. The highest amount that I can pay for the custom cms is $35, but if /certain/ circumstances apply and you're just this really good sick designer we can discuss a higher price. Yeah reply to this post letting me know if you can do it or not, thought it should be noted if you have a reputation of scamming, ripping, etc I don't want your assistance! Also feel free to let me know how advanced of a designer, coder you are to help me decide.

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
I'd happily take up the opportunity. I'm definitely not the best designer/coder on the forum but I can get the job done. I have roughly 4 years experience under my belt, if that assists at all. I'm more so a coder than a designer but I can do both if I get told what you want it to look like. Just send me a PM with your skype if you want to talk more about it.

Occult

Oct 14, 2011
I'd also be happy to take a stab at the job. Feel free to PM me with an outline of what you want and I'll see what I can do for you.
Of course, we'll converse further over PM and Skype or something.

Korey

Jan 7, 2014
I'd happily take up the opportunity. I'm definitely not the best designer/coder on the forum but I can get the job done. I have roughly 4 years experience under my belt, if that assists at all. I'm more so a coder than a designer but I can do both if I get told what you want it to look like. Just send me a PM with your skype if you want to talk more about it.

What's ur skype>>

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I've done him the index
5d1f77e92a9dab77735a930c42d39cd6.png

With a neat hover effect(its a video)

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I'm looking for someone who can create me a custom CMS for my habbo retro. If you're interested reply to this thread and we will talk later. The highest amount that I can pay for the custom cms is $35, but if /certain/ circumstances apply and you're just this really good sick designer we can discuss a higher price. Yeah reply to this post letting me know if you can do it or not, thought it should be noted if you have a reputation of scamming, ripping, etc I don't want your assistance! Also feel free to let me know how advanced of a designer, coder you are to help me decide.
I've already got a custom coded one, Hit me up on absterg3 if you're interested.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
@KeironParkes I already showed Korey the index and he liked it.... And Hindi is not a scammer so if your here to do nothing else but argue than leave this thread.

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
This thread should be closed the started told me on skype he got a cms from his friend... CLOSE THREAD.

Users who are viewing this thread