Applicant Looking to become a Developer / Owner for a hotel

DevAaron

Nov 22, 2014
Hello,
After a few weeks of being a member of DevBest, I have decided I want to work as being a Developer/Owner for a hotel for future projects that can be used on that hotel. However, mainly I hope my knowledge in coding can be put to good use to be able to create a hotel that is in the making to become a hotel that has an amazing user count and is full of users everyday. Although, this seems like I am begging to become an owner at your retro I will help pay half towards the bills, but if they are expensive then I will not help you out with it.

Aaron James

Experience: I have worked in many retros in the past, however I have gained most of the experience from Development Companies. If you require experience please Message me asking so!

Languages: I mainly code in them all, but I am stronger in PHP, HTML, CSS, C+ and so on.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This has to be the worst application I have yet to see on Devbest. You didn't provide any information about yourself, but you want access to mine, or whomever's VPS.

Your Real Name -
Experience -
Languages you can code -

And honestly, hotels that spend less then $25 a month aren't going to make it. You get what you pay for and if you're only buying a small VPS it won't nearly hold enough that you need, and a TCP/html proxy is a must for protection.

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
My skype is AusNGrant, Im currently looking for a developer to maintain and clean up a little of my RevCMS and GTE before I open to the public :)

Users who are viewing this thread