Looking to be hired as graphic designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Hello, I am looking to be a graphics designer on a hotel. So far of experience I have learned is I can can create staff custom badges, or regular badges. I am still learning on how to make banners/logos, and working on learning to make custom themes

Badges [Expert]

Banner [Beginner]

Themes [Beginner]

Just pm me or comment down low if you are interested.

Here is examples of badges i made a recent hotel that I own called Speed.

Whyte

Nov 11, 2012
Hello, I am looking to be a graphics designer on a hotel. So far of experience I have learned is I can can create staff custom badges, or regular badges. I am still learning on how to make banners/logos, and working on learning to make custom themes

Badges [Expert]

Banner [Beginner]

Themes [Beginner]

Just pm me or comment down low if you are interested.

Here is examples of badges i made a recent hotel that I own called Speed.

Hiya, I'm interested I'll give you a trial, Make me a badge that Says Diaxa Staff ADM style.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Hiya, I'm interested I'll give you a trial, Make me a badge that Says Diaxa Staff ADM style.

Heres your badge

2n7jxif.png

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Okay? If you need to be hired when most people with retros (except noobs) just make their own graphics because it is easy, how about make your own retro?

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Okay? If you need to be hired when most people with retros (except noobs) just make their own graphics because it is easy, how about make your own retro?
Thats a big step, graphics to your own retro.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
It still costs to make one if your going to make it good. Anyway, this is sort of OFT.
Well yes, nothing great is free, if you want a free retro, make yourself a crappy Debbo Retro. It's great for noobs starting out.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I can make work, not much of previous work, the only previous work i may have are the logos for my retro i am currently working on.
Can you make a pro logo right now that says "Pulse" ?
If it's professional enough to be put as an official logo on my hotel, then your welcome as our graphics staff.

I make my own graphics
Fancy making me a banner ? :p

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Can you make a pro logo right now that says "Pulse" ?
If it's professional enough to be put as an official logo on my hotel, then your welcome as our graphics staff.

Fancy making me a banner ? :p
Yes I could, Just describe how you want it to look, like give an example, or description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread