Applicant Looking to be a technician somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

I've got quite a lot of free time now and I'm looking to help someone out. I'd much prefer to be at a hotel that is not an RP (role-play hotel) hotel and is revision 63.

If you do decide to recruit me these are what I look for:
  • Root access. (if you don't give me it do not even ask/contact me).
  • Open source emulator. (so I can work it on).
  • You're active. (So I can talk to you before I do updates, etc).
I'd also much prefer it if you have a proxy and/or CloudFlare (or some HTTP proxy) so I don't have the hassle of your hotel being attacked constantly, because I would only move on.
What will I do to your hotel?
  • I can do some work on the CMS, however I'd prefer not to.
  • I will do what you ask me to do on the emulator (providing I can).
  • I will work on my own ideas to improve and make your hotel unique.
I know this isn't the best thread but a lot of you already know me so I'm assuming if you need the help you'll probably come forward anyway.
Reply or private message me if you're interested in me joining you.
Cheers.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I would love for you to join me, have wanted to work with your for ages but never had a chance and playHotel is fairly new.
  • You would have root access as I trust you lots + I bought my VPS from your hosting.
  • We use BcStorm and it's open source.
  • I'm online on Skype nearly all day everyday.
Only myself and Dalton are staff so we can have discussions about what is best for the hotel and what we can do to make it better, hope you choose me.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I would love for you to join me, have wanted to work with your for ages but never had a chance and playHotel is fairly new.
  • You would have root access as I trust you lots + I bought my VPS from your hosting.
  • We use BcStorm and it's open source.
  • I'm online on Skype nearly all day everyday.
Only myself and Dalton are staff so we can have discussions about what is best for the hotel and what we can do to make it better, hope you choose me.

Thanks for the interest I'll add you to the list.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Hmm, hello there Sledmore.

We feel that you would be a great promotion for , we are new and have already hit up to 20-30 users daily. Our peak was up to 40 users, we are currently in beta stages and looking for someone experienced at those technical things like the legendary man, Sledmore!

I'll explain a couple of features currently about on Retro Hotel,
  • Cloudflare
  • Three layers of protection from Denial of Service Attacks
  • R63B
As we are new, our userbase is starting to go up as explained above, however we still have those few bugs here and there that need solving. Would appreciate if I get a chance to welcome you to our developing team!
PM me for more information, I hope we get on your list.
Let's start afresh Sled, Rama.

Magicman

Dec 3, 2012
Hey Sledmore, I'd be interested in working with you as I know what your skills are and it'd be a interesting experience.

• I own a stable server, I'd give you access immediately
• I currently run on Phoenix, however I have the source
• I'm always online and will always reply

We also have Cloudfare and ddosproxy, our site is never/rarely targeted.

My hotel usually gets around 20 - 30 online it's pretty new.

I'd be very grateful if you chose to work with me. I would love to see what features and plans we could come up with.

Thanks

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Didn't get any notifications for some reason so didn't know anyone had replied, lol! I'll make a decision tonight.

wiredHotel

Sep 30, 2011
Hello Sledmore,

1st off all, I ain't one of these noobs that can't do nothing and I ain't desprate (haha), but you are a very good guy for doing this and I hope you choose someone that's gonna help you as well as you helping them. I hope you choose my Hotel, its been up for sometime if I am honest, but its new and here are some features -

1. Bcstorm
2. DDoS protected
3. Cloudflare
4. :p

--

So its entirely up to you, on who you choose and I wish everyone luck! :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread closed, I've made up my mind and I'll message the person I've chosen to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread