Applicant Looking For Work

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Username/Real Name: Cedar.

Timezone: MST

A little bit about myself: I'm a 20 year old Canadian Male. I live in Alberta. I'm a total athlete and love doing any kind of sport. I'm very out going kind of person and I'm living life till the fullest.

Experience: I've been Moderator on OpenHotel which was a very old, but popular retro hotel about 6-7 years ago. I've worked as Co-Owner on ArizonaHotel with my best friend Jordan. I've worked as Co-Owner on ReflectionHotel with my best friend Rory. From all 3 retros I've worked with, they gave me the best experience of my life and I've learnt so much from that, I had great support from the creators and the other staff, I worked my butt off making those hotels successful and the time does come when a certain hotel decides to shut down, but I always had fun working with the staff team on it, so it comes and goes as a good thing in life. I'm not a high-tech coder, but I know how to do the basic stuff for retros. If there was a bug/glitch, I can fix it. If there was an exploit, I would cover it. If something needs to be added, I'll do it.

Why would I be a better staff than anyone else? The certain experience I have is mostly focused on how to make the hotel noticeable throughout the other hotels, also how to get players to come and play and stay and enjoy the hotel. Advertising on other hotels or on forums that support Habbo retros could be one thing and of course trying to get friends from real life or Skype for an example could be another amazing idea, I always try to come up with better ideas while I work with the certain ones, if one doesn't work, got to go with the next one and repeat the process. I never give up, that isn't what I do, it does not happen to me ever, I will keep trying and trying till I successfully have what I want, which is getting an hotel popular and letting it stand out from the rest.
It's also a good idea to make the hotel unique so the people that join it always come back for more. No one wants to play a retro that looks like the other ones out there that do the same old stuff one after another.

With my main goal and achievement waiting ahead of me, I can't wait till I can get my hands on it. :)

What could I bring to hotel? Uniqueness like I said before. Another goal would be bringing in users, users are what makes a hotel what it is, and that's what I will start with probably, after that is going smoothly, I will bring the best and newest features to the hotel making it unique and worth seeing and staying for. I'm also a pretty professional photoshop graphics kind of person. Banners? Logos? I can do it all. Coding, is what I can do as well like I mentioned before.

Anything else you would like to add? I'm not 100% sure what else you want to know about me and what I can do, so if you have any questions just hit me up with a private message and I'll get back to you ASAP!

PalmRetro

Nov 21, 2015
I own a hotel and would love to have you part of the team. we are currently coding a cms. but are dev has retired really looking for someone like yourself skype- rockerthomas567

Users who are viewing this thread