Applicant Looking for Work

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Hello Devbest. I'm currently looking for a Habbo Retro job over the 7 weeks that I'm on school break and beyond. I am happy to work as a moderator, admin, owner, etc. Not really GFX or anything on the technical side. Anyway, here's my application below:

About me:

Name: Zack C.
Timezone: UTC

Experience - I have had many past experiences on other hotels such as:

• Fuze Hotel (owner)
  • Habzone (owner)
  • Xebbo (trial mod, shut down)
  • Legend Hotel (mod)
  • Sport Hotel (admin)
  • Uber Hotel (mod)
  • Swift Hotel (mod)
From the experience I have had from owning the two retros, I have gained excellent experience on how to handle a community, gain users and make events. I think of ideas that are unique to the hotel and have ways of maintaining users while bringing in new ones.

Why should you hire me? I have been in the retro buisness since I was around 9 or 10. I have experienced lots of R63 and R63B hotels and can work well on any of them. I feel I can give a fun, positive and professional attitude towards the users of the hotel. My way of advertising is usually on social networking sites like Facebook and twitter. I perform well under stressful situations and I feel much of this has came from the pressure that my two hotels, Fuze and Habzone, have given me over the time that I have had them. In the hotel I try my best to interact with the users to create a friendly environment, trying to make sure that they don't feel uncomfortable. I work well in a team with the other staff members and I feel that it's crucial for the whole staff team to get along or else this can effect the way they act towards users.

Why do I want to be staff? I feel that my past experience has given me skills that could be helpful towards the community and would certainly assist me in becoming more active in the hotel itself. I feel that one of the most important qualities to being a staff member is respect. I feel being disrespectful or ignorant would lower the standard of the hotel and downgrade it a lot. If you decide to hire me, I can give you my word that your hotel will have an experienced and mature staff member which knows how to handle and control a large variety of situations in the hotel.

What can I bring to your hotel? Usually I tend to try and think of unique events (in or out of client) that can attract all different types of users to the retro. In client I try to create strong relationships with the users that make them feel welcome and I try to make sure that they feel comfortable reporting their problems to me. I have maintained excellent knowledge of different retro types (R63, R63B, roleplay etc ect) which means I wouldn't need any training. As I've stated before, I enjoy creating new and unique events that keep members interested and wanting to come back for more. I can fix basic technical problems (but I'm hoping there's already a technician of some sort).

Overall I believe I could make an important asset to your hotel and hopefully join you in creating an excellent hotel.

I won't work on retros that:

• Run on users buying V.I.P
  • Lazy owners
  • Any epichosts hotel
  • Hotels that don't use VIP donations to contribute to hotel funds
Please don't:
  • Offer me deals e.g: 'I'll hire you if you help us get 50 online.'
  • Hire me if you already have enough staff. I don't want to work on a hotel where I am not necessary.
  • Expect me to fix technical problems.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contact details will be given upon request.
Please only reply to this thread if you're interested in my services.
Any feedback is appreciated as long as it's via PM.

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider my application!

Users who are viewing this thread