Applicant Looking for work

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
1. Start off by not begging for work, you're not going to help yourself by only making a post saying that you're willing to work for a hotel without having any experiences because nobody really would hire you if you have no experience in the retro scene. So make a post where you tell more about yourself and include the experiences and what you're willing to do for the hotel and what you've done in the past for other Habbo retro's. Not ''Please I'm looking for work please hire me because I really want to work for you!''

2. People like Drey and other people who randomly hire you are people who have probably ''crappy'' hotels, they hire people they don't know. They don't even ask if you have any experiences, or ask the previous owners where you've probably worked for if you've really worked for them. So as said before don't work for them, you will work in a bad enviroment probably where people are able to do as they please and you won't be happy working there.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Begging for work? I've simply posted an application where people who are looking for staff can contact me further. I have included past experiences, if you would have looked closely at the thread. I have owned my own hotel and worked for others, my own shut down due to financial issues. They are welcome to track down the owners of previous hotels I have worked for if they wish, however that isn't for you to decide.

And to you saying that they hire people they don't know? It would be the same when people come on to their hotels and they hire them. And it is not your place to call others hotels crappy. They could have just opened and have been making changes recently. As long as they meet the requirements in the OP, I don't see a problem. They all have added my skype so you don't possibly know if they have or have not asked me for any past experience.

So please, don't comment on things you know jack shit about.. :)

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
You've fooled yourself enough now, calm down! You obviously don't know jackshit about the whole Habbo retro scene seeing your post title just made you come over like a complete begger.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
This is a section for applicants, so I posted an application. Lmao this guy. Now you don't have a comeback and look stupid ;)

Heroes

Jan 12, 2011
OFT: You both should stop with this childish acting because in the end of the day nobody's going to win because you're both either going to be warned or you're going to be banned and that would be pretty sad for a good application that have already interested many people as far as I've seen so far.

ONT: It's that I'm no longer interested in Habbo retro's anymore but you're tutorial is this good that I would hire you for sure! Great experiences and great explaination of what you're capeable of I surely vouch this application!

Last edited:

PalmRetro

Nov 21, 2015
got skype? and r u still looking for work?

great i own a hotel that is looking for a tech we have many users and coding a cms atm. Are old tech retired and id love to have you on the team! add me on skype rockerthomas567

Users who are viewing this thread