Applicant Looking for work

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Hello Devbest. I'm currently looking for a Habbo Retro job. I am happy to work as a moderator, admin, owner, etc. Not really GFX or anything on the technical side. Anyway, here's my application below:

About me:

Name: Zack C.
Timezone: UTC

Experience - I have had many past experiences on other hotels such as:

• Fuze Hotel (owner)
  • Habzone (owner)
  • Sport Hotel (admin)
  • Uber Hotel (mod)
  • Swift Hotel (mod)
From the experience I have had from owning the two retros, I have gained excellent experience on how to handle a community, gain users and make events. I think of ideas that are unique to the hotel and have ways of maintaining users while bringing in new ones.

Why should you hire me? I have been in the retro buisness since I was around 9 or 10. I have experienced lots of R63 and R63B hotels and can work well on any of them. I feel I can give a fun, positive and professional attitude towards the users of the hotel. My way of advertising is usually on social networking sites like Facebook and twitter. I perform well under stressful situations and I feel much of this has came from the pressure that my two hotels, Fuze and Habzone, have given me over the time that I have had them. In the hotel I try my best to interact with the users to create a friendly environment, trying to make sure that they don't feel uncomfortable. I work well in a team with the other staff members and I feel that it's crucial for the whole staff team to get along or else this can effect the way they act towards users.

Why do I want to be staff? I feel that my past experience has given me skills that could be helpful towards the community and would certainly assist me in becoming more active in the hotel itself. I feel that one of the most important qualities to being a staff member is respect. I feel being disrespectful or ignorant would lower the standard of the hotel and downgrade it a lot. If you decide to hire me, I can give you my word that your hotel will have an experienced and mature staff member which knows how to handle and control a large variety of situations in the hotel.

What can I bring to your hotel? Usually I tend to try and think of unique events (in or out of client) that can attract all different types of users to the retro. In client I try to create strong relationships with the users that make them feel welcome and I try to make sure that they feel comfortable reporting their problems to me. I have maintained excellent knowledge of different retro types (R63, R63B, roleplay etc ect) which means I wouldn't need any training. As I've stated before, I enjoy creating new and unique events that keep members interested and wanting to come back for more. I can fix basic technical problems (but I'm hoping there's already a technician of some sort).

Overall I believe I could make an important asset to your hotel and hopefully join you in creating an excellent hotel.

I won't work on retros that:

• Run on users buying V.I.P
  • Lazy owners
  • Any epichosts hotel
  • Hotels that don't use VIP donations to contribute to hotel funds
Please don't:
  • Offer me deals e.g: 'I'll hire you if you help us get 50 online.'
  • Hire me if you already have enough staff. I don't want to work on a hotel where I am not necessary.
  • Expect me to fix technical problems.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contact details will be given upon request.
Please only reply to this thread if you're interested in my services.
Any feedback is appreciated as long as it's via PM.

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider my application!

Last edited:

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Nice, i might hire you in my hotel but is it ok if my hotel rarely gets more users online?

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
You've seen my app.. Do I really need to apply again?
It would be easier if you did, and I do not own the retro. So all I can do is recommend you, not hire you.
You are the type of user we are looking for as moderator so I would encourage you to apply again.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Honestly, if i was you @zVulnerable I wouldn't work on Drift hotel, Ugly as fuck hotel (CMS) unless I was the tech and got authorities to play with CMS

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
We do got a bunch of users, and we are working on a new CMS atm.
Seen the bunch of users, CMS looks pretty ugly ngl , But yer Dont know about community, Havent registered , I'll look at it?! whats your user

P.S Sorry for going offtopic

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
Seen the bunch of users, CMS looks pretty ugly ngl , But yer Dont know about community, Havent registered , I'll look at it?! whats your user

P.S Sorry for going offtopic
My username is Sterling, currently we don't have too much online but we do go well into 50s.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013

That's kinda saying the opposite thing? Hotels that run on users buying VIP.. but then VIP has to pay for the hotel..?

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
That's kinda saying the opposite thing? Hotels that run on users buying VIP.. but then VIP has to pay for the hotel..?
By that I mean I don't want to work for a hotel which pockets the V.I.P and I expect them to contribute to the hotel funds. However, I don't want them to barely be running on it and going down every few months until they get enough money to bring it back up.

Bump. Looking for work.

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
Hi, very pleased with your application in fact, I would like to further this contact personally to talk about a position, and I also can show you the hotel I have been working on since February 8th. If still interested in a position, reply with your skype! Cheers!

Each

Dec 20, 2013
Hi, very pleased with your application in fact, I would like to further this contact personally to talk about a position, and I also can show you the hotel I have been working on since February 8th. If still interested in a position, reply with your skype! Cheers!
Discussion in ' ' started by , .

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
@zVulnerable - Hello Zack C., i own Cortex Hotel ( ) and also Cortex Hosts ( ), im interested in Hiring you for My Hotel or Both Company's. Would you be interested in Discussing more. If so please provide me your Skype ID or add me on Skype (My Skype ID: cortexnet_john), so we can chat further about this opportunity. Please do get back too me of what you think about this ?

Users who are viewing this thread