Applicant Looking for work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skid

Oct 31, 2013
Hey, I'm currently looking for a job on a retro/RP
Experience
-----------------
Owner: Habbam (early 2013), Holoh (early 2012).
Administrator: HabRush (early 2013), Habbam (Different Owner, early 2013), Will be some more just forgot.
Moderator: Xen (couple month back), Slate (late 2012).
@XenonR can surely vouch for Xen as he was the owner, and most likely more.
------------------
I'll happily do some sort of application if you contact me, thanks!

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
All you have shown is experience.
Add some more information about yourself.
I am interested, but sadly I do not own a hotel at this time.
Good luck at finding someone! :up:

Skid

Oct 31, 2013
Thanks @SoaR Couldn't access my account - I'll edit it now, thanks for the suggestion.
Seeing as I can't edit it, I'll do it here:
I'm one of them people that can be an active member and can treat other members with respect, I'm not gonna state my age because I feel like it's not based on age at all, it's based on experience and how respectful and active you are, you could be active for 9 hours a day and not do anything to help the community with-in the hotel whereas I could be active for 5 hours in 1 day and make a giant difference, I will most likely be activate around 6-7 hours on weekdays and 7+ hours on weekends, I usually stay up till 12 including weekdays so I could be on at midnight keeping the user count up and running continious events, thanks.
Who I really am:
My name is Jordan I listen to mainly rap/hip hop (Eminem, Wiz Khalifa etc) I can be that kid that is a joker most of the time, I like to make people laugh because I think it's who I am, but I can be strict when I need too be, I'm into cars and technology. I'm just a standard kid really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread