Status
Not open for further replies.

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
Hello.

Name: Joshua Welford
Looking to be: Site technician / Administrator

I have recently left a hotel due to lack of management so I'm looking for a new hotel to work in.
I have had a lot of experience with retros.
Owned about 3 -- most of them closed due to my lack of money.

Why did you leave retros?

Due to my lack of money, I completely stopped playing retros. I kept making hotels and closing them because I couldn't afford to keep the VPS. With this in mind, I decided there was just no point to make another one as the same would probably end up happening, and let's face it... there's no point working on something if it's just going to be deleted within a month.

What made you come back?

I'm currently in College and while I have a lot of work, I still seem to have a lot of free time. I have more money these days and so I decided I would come back. I like the thought of having your own community and being able to interact with other users. I also enjoy creating new web applications so making current CMS's more interactive to the users is what I'm all about.

What can you do?

I have experience with a few computer languages. My main ones being PHP, HTML and CSS. I also have quite good knowledge with jQuery and Ajax which can come in handy with site interactivity. I am starting to learn C# and while I currently do VB.NET at college, I thought it'd be good to learn C# as it's a good language to know.

What are you most experienced with?

My main experience is with Web languages. Of course, being in a retro world, these are the most important languages to know. As stated in my 'What can you do?' section, I'm most familiar with PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery and Ajax. I'm always looking to learn new languages, so this changes quite often.

What are you least experienced with?

I have least experience with C#. While it's not that important with retros, it's still my main downfall. I would like to learn a lot more of it and throughout time, I probably will.

How can I contact you?

The main way would be to reply to this thread... however, if you feel you want some privacy you can PM me. If I'm not online, there's always my Skype, Facebook or E-mail which will be listed below.

Facebook:
E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

Oct 22, 2012
Still looking for work ? Although you have a retro link above ? #Confused

DemNx

The infamous Tai
Aug 23, 2011
I need one of these, you have a very good application. If you don't want to join, maybe you'd like to help me with a bit of site editing?

I'd like you to join me as well, but I understand he was here first.

Reactions: 404
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread