Recruiting Looking for Website Programmers & Developers [PAID]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf788

Jan 12, 2011
Introduction
Hello, my name is Cory Goodwin as you may already know. I am currently in the process of creating a Web Hosting and Game Service Provider with another person. We have an investor already who is investing $5000.00 for servers and the upkeep. However he is not covering the costs of website design and upkeep. That is my job as well as my business partner. So, enough about me and the company. What I am looking for is at least one individual who can handle the initial task of creating the templates / website for both the web host and game service provider. The initial job is just a start out, if we like your work we will hire you as a full-time developer/programmer and add you on the payroll! This doesn't just have to be one person; if you have a team we will still accept you! The more the better!

Web Hosting Website
The web hosting website is a bit complicated as is the game service provider. This website / template must be able to be integrated with WHMCS, if you don't know how to do that I can have WHMCS make it integrability. This website is going to be our main website. On the website we will be selling things such as:
  • Reverse Proxies
  • Domain Names
  • Linux VPS'
  • Windows VPS'
  • SSL Certificates
  • Shoutcast Hosting
  • Webhosting
  • Professional Email Services
  • cPanel Licenses
  • Marketing / SEO Tools
  • Reselling Opportunities
  • Dedicated Servers
  • DDoS Protection
  • Much more / More coming at a later date.
You must be able to create menu tabs, web pages, package plans, custom images etc...

Web Hosting Website Requirements *
Obviously there are required things needed for creating this, below is a list of some requirements. The reason for the astrick (*) is because the list doesn't contain all requirements.
  • Must know how to program in: CSS, HTML, JAVA, JQUERY, TPL, PHP, SQL.
  • Must know how to create custom images or find images.
  • Must have skype.
  • Must be willing to communicate and willing to change if notice is given by a founder.
  • Maybe more coming at a later date
Game Service Provider information will come at a later date.
Other Information
Employment opportunities and salary will be discussed after interview and other information is reviewed.

How Do I Apply?
Do you want to apply? Click and apply. After you apply, reply below saying "I submitted an application"

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread