Looking for web design/php coders to help with upcoming hotel.

mattytude

May 15, 2012
Hi everyone;

I've setup a new hotel using Phoenix Emulator, r63 and RevCMS.

I'm looking for someone who is familiar with RevCMS that can do things like edit the pages, move some things around, make the CMS more unique.

I'm also looking for someone to manage the client side - someone who will make attractive room designs, making full use of the catalogue items, and someone who will run events etc and be the overall "hotel manager".

I will be looking for other staff once we release more details of this hotel however for now I really need help mostly with the php coding.

If you're interested please email me at mattytude(at)live(dot)co(dot)uk with either examples of your work or why you should get this posistion.

These positions will initially be unpaid and on a trial basis; however both of these positions will obviously have highest rank on the hotel; and will maintain this status of "Founders" as the hotel flourishes.

Cheers all have a good day!

Matt

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Just saying this.
So you want someone to work for free of charge and they might not even get to keep the rank?
If you are going to hire someone you must offer them a payment or a permanent position on the hotel.
These positions will initially be unpaid and on a trial basis; however both of these positions will obviously have highest rank on the hotel; and will maintain this status of "Founders" as the hotel flourishes.

Marlboro20

Dec 17, 2013
Just saying this.
So you want someone to work for free of charge and they might not even get to keep the rank?
If you are going to hire someone you must offer them a payment or a permanent position on the hotel.
At least he is being honest and telling you "Eventually I will fuck you over for all your hard work"

On Topic:
A lot of developers don't have the time to give hand outs anymore I would recommend doing it your self or paying someone

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Exactly what Marlboro said, I use to help people all the time one on one but I work like 40 hours a week now that i have a job and don't really have time to help like that.. so the only way I help is by payments unless its a thread

Users who are viewing this thread