Recruiting Looking for staff

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I am looking for in game moderators and managers.

Form:

How many hours a day you can play:
How many users you can bring:

Please pm me here or on skype: dan10kent
Thanks

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
Past Experience:
Past experiences as a Moderator: I am going to list the hotels i have moderated at in order from most recent to the very first: Prime, Bang Hotel, Prime Hotel, Platinum Hotel (all closed down now)
Past experiences as an Administrator: I am going to list the hotels i have been an Administrator at in order from most recent to the very first: Bing Hotel, and Jammin Hotel (both now closed down)
Past experiences as a Manager: I am going to list the hotels i have been a Manager at in order from most recent to the very first: Hanjay Hotel (some low-beat noob hotel now closed) and Prime Hotel (also now closed)
That is a little insight on my life and my experience in the habbo world. I hope you enjoyed reading my application and hope to hear back from you shortly.
My availability is: As I am in school at the moment anytime between 1630 and 2100 on weekdays all day every weekend. But it does vary.
When it comes to recruiting there are endless possibilities to recruit.

My full application can be found: , if you are interested please shoot me a pm.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Past Experience:
Past experiences as a Moderator: I am going to list the hotels i have moderated at in order from most recent to the very first: Prime, Bang Hotel, Prime Hotel, Platinum Hotel (all closed down now)
Past experiences as an Administrator: I am going to list the hotels i have been an Administrator at in order from most recent to the very first: Bing Hotel, and Jammin Hotel (both now closed down)
Past experiences as a Manager: I am going to list the hotels i have been a Manager at in order from most recent to the very first: Hanjay Hotel (some low-beat noob hotel now closed) and Prime Hotel (also now closed)
That is a little insight on my life and my experience in the habbo world. I hope you enjoyed reading my application and hope to hear back from you shortly.
My availability is: As I am in school at the moment anytime between 1630 and 2100 on weekdays all day every weekend. But it does vary.
When it comes to recruiting there are endless possibilities to recruit.

My full application can be found: , if you are interested please shoot me a pm.
Haven't heard of most of those hotels, however you sound experienced so I will confer with the rest of the team.

Users who are viewing this thread