Recruiting Looking for someone to run my Gaming Server Host with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Hey Devbest,

I have recently decided I will be making a gaming server host selling servers like MC, Bukkit, etc but I haven't been able to find anyone willing to run it with me I have a fair amount of funds to be able to get it up and pre-pay for a few months, but I am looking for someone who has;

Experience with Linux(Centos, Ubuntu, Debian).

Knowledge of PHP backend site work, ideas for designs for our template(not needed).

Donate towards the host, you will get access to most things if I decide to choose you.

Experience with WHMCS, working with hosts in the past.

Someone who won't leak my clients information.

Someone who knows people in the minecraft (or whatever server they play witch we sell) to get clients.

What do I plan on selling?
OpenVZ Linux VPS's - may not be for sale on open.

KVM Windows VPS's - May not be for sale on open.

WebHosting - cPanel webhosting, already got all the servers up.

ShoutCast servers - already got radio servers up.

Reverse Proxies - Already started working out a way to offer cheap&affordable reverse proxies.

MineCraft Servers, other game servers not decided yet but we will have a large range.

There will be loads more just not been bothered posting them all here.

I am looking for someone who has experience in the hosting industry I would prefer people who don't spend there lifes playing Habbo and people who are more into gaming who are able to get us a decent client base(I can do this I have done this for my other host).

I am going to try my hardest to move my host as far away as possible from Habbo, I know people from the community might purchase every once and a while but I am going to try to keep the habbotard client base to a limit.

Reply to the post, I will judge you around your personality post if you can add funds, have knowledge of the stuff I said above and I will reply with a simple answer 'Yes', 'Maybe' or 'No'.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
For applicants updates from last 24 hours:
- Ordered first dedicated server, plan to get another 5 before I open.
- Started purchasing stuff like WHMCS licences, CraftSRV licences, CraftSRV modules, livechat.
- Done a few updates to cPanel server.
- Looked for the best place to host my VPS clients at debating over LSN & OVH.
- Writing the plans trying to have as cheap prices as I can think off.

Still looking for someone to own with me, need someone as soon as possible.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
For applicants updates from last 24 hours:

Still looking for someone to own with me, need someone as soon as possible.
I cannot donate, However I've got experience with Ubuntu.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Still looking for someone, if anyone is interested tell me.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Still looking for people, if your interested message me.
I am also looking for a technician & support staff.

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
Past experience?: I worked at PortHosts as a support operator
How many clients could you get?: Not sure, maybe a few...
How can I trust you with my clients information?: I wouldn't leak anything i know how i'd feel if someone leaked my stuff, so basically you just got to give me a shot...
Have you ever worked with WHMCS?: Yeah I was a employee at PortHosts

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Past experience?: I worked at PortHosts as a support operator
How many clients could you get?: Not sure, maybe a few...
How can I trust you with my clients information?: I wouldn't leak anything i know how i'd feel if someone leaked my stuff, so basically you just got to give me a shot...
Have you ever worked with WHMCS?: Yeah I was a employee at PortHosts
Forgot about these;
Do you have any experience with centos, debian, ubuntu, craftsrv, minecraft(you will need this to help people with necessary issues)?
What country are you from?
How old are you?
How can you help us?

Gigas

Jan 8, 2012
Past experience? I do have past experience, a friend of mine created his own community selling forum software, it didn't last long but it was a lot of fun.
How many clients could you get? I know quite a few people that enjoy MineCraft and are willing to purchase them.
How can I trust you with my clients information? I will not give out any information, especially confidential information. Being a former administrator on my friend's host, I had to keep everything confidential, no matter what. The only way anyone will get a client's information is if they are sitting beside me and looking at the computer.
Have you ever worked with WHMCS? Yes.
Do you have any experience with centos, debian, ubuntu, craftsrv, minecraft(you will need this to help people with necessary issues)? I do have experience in all of them.
What country are you from? United States of America.
How old are you? Eighteen
How can you help us? I can help you by helping those that are having difficulties with their purchase, whatever it may be. I can also help by getting some clients to purchase a product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread