Recruiting Looking for someone to run a hotel for me

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
I've been wanting to start working on retros again so I have decided to let someone run one for me.
What will you get?
FTP & MySQL access
VPS access(you won't need it, but will probably give you it anyway)
Some other shit.
What will I do for the hotel?
Work on the CMS to your liking.
Provide everything you need(Domains, VPS's, Proxies, Webhosting, Radios, Forums).
Set up the hotel.

What am I looking for in a owner?
I want someone who knows what they are doing, and knows how to setup a simple IIS retro.
Someone who has knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP(Not needed, would prefer).
Someone who won't giveup because they can't get users.
Someone who can try to make it popular
Someone who won't fuck me over, someone who I can trust.

What do I need to get the job?
Fill this out:
Name
Timezone
Past experience?
Are you able to build a decent userbase?
Will you be willing to fund the hotel(not needed, but if you could it would be great)?

Just post that in the comments and I will PM you if I want you to run the hotel.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Ofc I will still be looking, I am not PMing you I said comment here.

ChiefKeef

Mar 23, 2014
Name; Keith
Age; 18
Location; Chicago, Illinois
Timezone; Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
Past experience?; Owned Rapid Hotel, Happoon Hotel, Been manager/Admin on about 2-3 hotels.
Are you able to build a decent userbase?; Yes, I will be able to advertise as I now have a lot of time.
Will you be willing to fund the hotel(not needed, but if you could it would be great)?; I will start paying when the user base increases.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
Name: Jack
Timezone: GMT+4
Past experience? : Owned my own hotel , owned some other retros with friends Habflash / Zetix / Jebbohotel etc.. And Admin / Manager on loads retros some hamachi / some vps.
Are you able to build a decent userbase? : Yes , since im experienced helping user's ect.. and also i will be able to advertise to let the community grow !
Will you be willing to fund the hotel(not needed, but if you could it would be great)? : Probably , half the payment but i'd like to see active users and 10+ daily

Thanks !

APFLACO

Feb 13, 2014
Name - Anthony
Age - 17
Location - USA
Timezone - Eastern Time
Past experience? owned THC-Hotel until i got fucked over and bonghotel
Are you able to build a decent userbase? yes i will try my best
Will you be willing to fund the hotel(not needed, but if you could it would be great)? I am already developing a retro i have the vps , it will be with habbos latest UI should be up by tommorow , I just need a tech to own with me. Let me know thru skype , APFLACO

Fetron

I like to do giveaways :3
Mar 24, 2014
Name - Keiron
Age - 15
Location - England
Timezone - Dublin GMT
Past experience? - Flux, Aero, Flash, Zinc, Hebbzone, Shadow, Arctic, Verizon, Boost, Florixia, Force.
Are you able to build a decent userbase? - Indeed, I am
Will you be willing to fund the hotel(not needed, but if you could it would be great)? - If the userbase increases to both of our liking, then yes.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Name Katrina
Age 16
Location England
Timezone Dublin GMT
Past experience? Owned Labbo and Hebbo and been staff admin on pixel hotel, i know how to edit php coding. Im on alot therefor im here to dedicate my time to help edit the catalogue i have alot of files left over from my own hotel that i can help contribute to the hotel as i dont mind sharing some of my work such as badges, banners and some custom furniture for thehabbos and other pieces i kept behind i also have the latest phoenix before they shut the site down.
Are you able to build a decent userbase? Yes with owning a hotel in the past i have picked up many different techniques of advertising to get users and i can also help bring my old users from my hotel to the hotel as having them on skype.
Will you be willing to fund the hotel(not needed, but if you could it would be great)? Yes i can as i payed for hebbo and labbo my self and took a break from retros for about 5 months and been looking to go half with the bill with someone for the past few days but not been able to find anyone so im willing to contribute half.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread