Looking for EXPERIENCED partner to MANAGE hotel (IIS,VPS 1gb ram)

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
I have most of it setup just need a few fixes. I need someone experienced who can help me manage it. PM me for more info.

Queue

Oct 17, 2010
You will not find a decent guy or girl on this forum or any other.. Mostly the ones who answers are around the age of 9-13 who doesn't know shit.

Take my advice and manage it on your own until you find a decent person who is capeable of the job.

SamZE

Mar 24, 2012
You will not find a decent guy or girl on this forum or any other.. Mostly the ones who answers are around the age of 9-13 who doesn't know shit.

Take my advice and manage it on your own until you find a decent person who is capeable of the job.

you talking to me or the little girls!

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
You'd better be on your own for now . Do not just hire out of self-competence.. also make sure that person is close to you and not just hire randomly from forums such as DevBest, and others.

Goodluck on finding one.

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
You'd better be on your own for now . Do not just hire out of self-competence.. also make sure that person is close to you and not just hire randomly from forums such as DevBest, and others.

Goodluck on finding one.

I do not know anyone in the retro world that is capable of making a hotel. I have myself tried dozens of cms database and emulators and cannot seem to find the perfect match. I always end up with SQL errors popping up everywhere. One of them is auth_ticket being too long on table users. If someone can fix these issues please message me immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread