Recruiting Looking for Experienced Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertrude

Feb 10, 2013
Moved to Habbo Hotel Recruitment- Ki
Looking for people who are good with BC Storm, who can get games fully working and etc.
Hopefully I will gather a trustworthy relationship or two, and I can promote somebody to a leading rank in the team.
Message me with your skype/msn so we can chat, and your age, and qualifications.

All server costs I have covered. Just waiting on somebody to set up before I buy it.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
As I say on other hotel threads, you'll never get someone to code BcStorm for you. There's no point - if they've got those skills, then they're going to aim a little bit higher than a brand-new hotel. Take Leenster, works for a big hotel, instead of working for small ones. Best bet is to wait for a bug-free release to be released.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
As I say on other hotel threads, you'll never get someone to code BcStorm for you. There's no point - if they've got those skills, then they're going to aim a little bit higher than a brand-new hotel. Take Leenster, works for a big hotel, instead of working for small ones. Best bet is to wait for a bug-free release to be released.
Impossible. Only one game has been coded so far, that food falling one. And it required separate emulator to power it and was slow as fuck. BcStorm is one of the emulators that was coded way to fast because somebody wanted some quick fame. Take Rev for example, it has been almost 2 years if not already and it hasnt been released yet. But I guarantee it will be 100x times better than BcStorm. Just go back to r63a "Inferno/Butterfly/Uber" or stay R63b and use BcStorm edits. All of them have there perks and there flaws

Sep 21, 2012
Like I've pointed out several times to different people, BcStorm is a horrible edit of Bfly. Several backdoors and a hugh memory leak. Definitely wait for someting better to come out.

Bertrude

Feb 10, 2013
I just need someone to set me up a retro.. I dont really give a fuck about the other stuff.
I just want a functional retro, i'm only capable of setting up debbo! lol

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Impossible. Only one game has been coded so far, that food falling one. And it required separate emulator to power it and was slow as fuck. BcStorm is one of the emulators that was coded way to fast because somebody wanted some quick fame. Take Rev for example, it has been almost 2 years if not already and it hasnt been released yet. But I guarantee it will be 100x times better than BcStorm. Just go back to r63a "Inferno/Butterfly/Uber" or stay R63b and use BcStorm edits. All of them have there perks and there flaws
Snowball game... on BcStorm works. If your bothered to fix code.

I'll help :)

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Snowball game... on BcStorm works. If your bothered to fix code.

I'll help :)
It wasnt finished beind coded. Besides gl chanfing or getting its packets and then adding code

Ex Post Facto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread