PC Looking For Experienced Bukkit Developers

Rekless

Aug 19, 2014
Hello, I'm Rekless! I'm on these forums looking to find talented developers for a large project.
The Project:
The project is a large Bukkit MMORPG server.
Why Should You Want To Be Involved?:
Currently, we have a large community that grows daily (Over 150 people pledged towards the server's development, active forums, good staff.) A wonderful map, with breathtaking scenery and unique features. And everything is all planned out in detail. All that is needed now is more good coders to help bring it to life!
The Job:
Ideally, we're looking for people that are willing to join the team and work with us long term, however we understand that It's not ideal for many people. If you're interested in the project, a one time or multiple time (but not continuous) deal could be made. Either way, this will include multiple opportunities for monetary compensation. You would most likely be given a specific part of the project to work on (For Example: Mob spawning system, market system.) and we could work from there.
If You're Interested:
Add me on skype! Skype ID: XxReklessGamerxX
If you'd prefer to MSG me on these forums, feel free, however don't expect an immediate response.
Obviously, upon contact more details can be given.

Users who are viewing this thread