Recruiting Looking for developers

Mezza

May 6, 2017
So, I used to own a Hotel back in 2009 or later using Dabbo and it was easy back then, ive recently just opened a new hotel with the help of a friend who's a developer and im able to fund the hotel for atleast a few years, however; we do have bugs and we need things done, I CAN pay however id like to hire and for them to be apart of the community rather than paying them? Im a decent guy, hoping we can come to some arrangement
Oh, just thought id add, im hoping for this to be big, we will bring a professional forums up once we become stable.
I am hiring staff aswell so if you know anyone who wants to join, add my skype and we'll talk

My skype; rossbysouth

Last edited:

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
So, I used to own a Hotel back in 2009 or later using Dabbo and it was easy back then, ive recently just opened a new hotel with the help of a friend who's a developer and im able to fund the hotel for atleast a few years, however; we do have bugs and we need things done, I CAN pay however id like to hire and for them to be apart of the community rather than paying them? Im a decent guy, hoping we can come to some arrangement
Oh, just thought id add, im hoping for this to be big, we will bring a professional forums up once we become stable.
I am hiring staff aswell so if you know anyone who wants to join, add my skype and we'll talk

My skype; rossbysouth

"im able to fund the hotel for atleast a few years,"
"however id like to hire and for them to be apart of the community rather than paying them?"

Yeah, not fishy at all.

Users who are viewing this thread