Looking for developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzjskskllllk

Apr 4, 2022
Hi looking for people who could create IIS server on my pc with teamviewer, paying 25 USD paypal. Discord: ely lvl#6491

WonderBoi

Apr 6, 2023
Dude needed that $25 to feed his family, anyways you're welcome.

Other people be careful of this person he gives out small dick energy from the start but I gave him benefit of the doubt, that's how I got scammed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hi looking for people who could create IIS server on my pc with teamviewer, paying 25 USD paypal. Discord: ely lvl#6491
It takes 5 minutes if that, just Google how to setup IIS on Windows.
Dude needed that $25 to feed his family, anyways you're welcome.

Other people be careful of this person he gives out small dick energy from the start but I gave him benefit of the doubt, that's how I got scammed.
If you expected $25 to install IIS that’s crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:

WonderBoi

Apr 6, 2023
It takes 5 minutes if that, just Google how to setup IIS on Windows.

If you expected $25 to install IIS that’s crazy!
Am I the one who offered the pay? That's crazy! (and it's just not a IIS Server installation it's the whole retro)
Post automatically merged:

7DRkfer.png

Last edited:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
We really dox people over 25 dollars? 🙄
Suck up the 15 minute time loss and be the grown up here,. Dudes been banned from Krews already and as stated above if he needed help setting up he isn’t getting very far.

Post a warning for others, fair, as you should… scams happen and it’s sucks it happened to you, but literally threatening to dox someone over $25 is why the retro community has gone to absolute shit.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
If $25 is worth doxing, it's probably time to get a new job lol. Block and move on anything more is doing too much.

For future reference, if someone has 1 post you should probably ask for half upfront if money is that important

WonderBoi

Apr 6, 2023
He needed help setting up, don't worry too much about it he won't know what to do with it anyways.
-Respectfully
Yep lol
We really dox people over 25 dollars? 🙄
Suck up the 15 minute time loss and be the grown up here,. Dudes been banned from Krews already and as stated above if he needed help setting up he isn’t getting very far.

Post a warning for others, fair, as you should… scams happen and it’s sucks it happened to you, but literally threatening to dox someone over $25 is why the retro community has gone to absolute shit.
There's so much so worst than doxing happening in this scene so yeah, but you have a point that's bad on my part.
If $25 is worth doxing, it's probably time to get a new job lol. Block and move on anything more is doing too much.

For future reference, if someone has 1 post you should probably ask for half upfront if money is that important
^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread