[Looking for] Custom WHMCS Template with custom haproxy auto-setup module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
As the title pretty much speaks for itself, I won't go into too much depth. Basically, I am looking for someone to create the following -
  • A Custom WHMCS template (simple, clean, professional)
  • A Custom WHMCS haproxy module that can perform auto-setups
  • A control panel within WHMCS that can allow users to control their haproxies and update their IP/PORT
I do not currently have a budget set. I am looking for this to be professionally done, so yes I am most definitely willing to pay for it.

If you feel you can complete this task successfully, please contact me. Budget/payment can be discussed.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
He's willing to help others, probably with advice not a special feature he's worked on for quite a while.
You're wrong once again. He is willing to assist with a module for WHMCS for my exact request. I'd say it's best to let someone answer for themselves, than just posting because you're merely bored and want to have a chat. There is a Discussion forums for that, .

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@HostSavor has a really good website, and its easy to navigate and their new layout is great but their products are not good. The proxy wouldn't stay connected for more than 2 minutes and the VPS started lagging like crazy to where you almost couldn't connect. I was disappointed with the service, but as far as the WHMCS goes you should really look into the website I posted, you might get a really good custom one for cheap. And they give you the source + It's not some random kid its an actual company so you can trust them to not put exploits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread