Looking for BETA testers?

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Hello. I am searching for some help from hotel owners. As some of you may already know I have recently been programming my own emulation system and I would like you guys to hook your hotel up to my emulator and BETA test it for me. I'm looking for hotels with at least 10 users online to give it a good test and search out any bugs that are found in it.

I'm asking each hotel keep the emulator open for 4 - 8 hours, the longer the better to ensure all errors are properly caught and it gives it a good test.

It uses the same database structure as Plus Emulator, it doesn't.. but the plus database will work perfectly with the emulator, the only data that is different was data that was removed from the Plus database structure not added, therefor your hotel will have the correct database structure if its running on Plus's database structure.

What stage is this emulator at?
It's not something you can say that's 100% but its near completion. Its hopefully usable as a production server.

Thanks,
Seriosk.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Wrong section lmao, and I'll be happy to help you, tomorrow.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Wrong section lmao, and I'll be happy to help you, tomorrow.
If its the wrong section then DevBest should rename their section, "Habbo Help & Support", in my eyes, this falls under both of them.. supporting a new development and supporting me, and helping out with a new development and helping me...

OT: Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread