Recruiting Looking for assistance

Korey

Jan 7, 2014
Alright so basically I've been thinking about starting a decent retro for a very long time in the past I have owned some, but none have ever became succesful. I have the details of this hotel already thought out and the money to fund it. I regularly get money so keeping up with a VPS will be no trouble, but the reason my hotel's in the past have failed is because of my staff. I want to do something different and pretty much hire some experienced coders, designers, and developers from Devbest to work on my hotel. I have enough to get the hotel off the ground saved up right now and overtime I'll get more money to continue to pour in the hotel also the money we make off people buying VIP and stuff. I really want this hotel to do well and I can't do that without some original content, which making is not exactly my strong suit. I am willing to /pay/ coder's and I say this lightly to develop some things for the hotel, though I really only have enough to keep up with hotel costs so if you would like to do it just to be helpful and receive a position as one of the hotel's coders then that would be fine with me. I could really use some help so if you're interested in helping me out here and being staff on my new upcoming retro then private message me. I haven't actually began working on constructing it, but I have the funds put up for a VPS, and anything else that I might need!

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Alright so basically I've been thinking about starting a decent retro for a very long time in the past I have owned some, but none have ever became succesful. I have the details of this hotel already thought out and the money to fund it. I regularly get money so keeping up with a VPS will be no trouble, but the reason my hotel's in the past have failed is because of my staff. I want to do something different and pretty much hire some experienced coders, designers, and developers from Devbest to work on my hotel. I have enough to get the hotel off the ground saved up right now and overtime I'll get more money to continue to pour in the hotel also the money we make off people buying VIP and stuff. I really want this hotel to do well and I can't do that without some original content, which making is not exactly my strong suit. I am willing to /pay/ coder's and I say this lightly to develop some things for the hotel, though I really only have enough to keep up with hotel costs so if you would like to do it just to be helpful and receive a position as one of the hotel's coders then that would be fine with me. I could really use some help so if you're interested in helping me out here and being staff on my new upcoming retro then private message me. I haven't actually began working on constructing it, but I have the funds put up for a VPS, and anything else that I might need!
Add my skype dan10kent I can help you out I own this retro

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
One thing is for sure, don't trust Dan, he's not even capeable of running a hotel properly. Plus that he scams the shit out of people, so I'd rather not negotiate with Dan. So many proves are here that Dan is a big scam.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
One thing is for sure, don't trust Dan, he's not even capeable of running a hotel properly. Plus that he scams the shit out of people, so I'd rather not negotiate with Dan. So many proves are here that Dan is a big scam.
@Sysode I always settle my debts and have paid Sysode... I am more than capable of running a hotel as proven here

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
It's really ironic how you're still saying that you're capeable of running a Habbo retro. You've made your last retro sink just like you're going to do now, so I'm not worried about your crappy retro because it's not really worth my time or anyone's time. We all know that it's going to sink but that's not what I'm talking about because when it comes to setting up retro's, your knowledge is below to what the average people know here. Seeing that you're not even able to help someone with his v26 retro is really a shame. So don't talk about that because you've always been crap at such things.

When it comes to scamming: You've scammed many people with templates that where not even made by you. You gave site assuming that you've developed those templates while you've never had prove and you've never developed because on the footer it said that it was developed by a way different person so that wasn't you. You've tried to sell people your crappy and ugly templates that everyone refused to use and refused to buy.

So I don't care whether you've paid Matthew his money, the fact of the matter is that you've still scammed loads of people and that makes you not trustable, and it's good that you paid Matthew but that does not change a single thing so don't think that you can talk yourself out of this.

@Ozie

I'm able to help you out with your hotel. Just open a help thread and I'll look in to it giving you an answer to your problem, at least I'm not requiring money payment for fixing ( Unlike to Dan kent the poor cheap scammer ).

Last edited:

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Wrong: I spend the money buying domains for my blog and my upcoming website, I had 1$ left which I wasn't able to buy a single thing from, so I've indeed decided to spend it on a subscription. Since that's pretty much worth the money. Now you shouldn't cry about me doing that because you could've said no but yet you've said yes I'll help you and of course I'm still thankfull for making me able to buy the two domains ( your still on the thank list on the site since I'm that nice. ) But don't say that I've scammed you because that's more than bullcrap.

As for the templates: Stop telling other people that they are not developers, because I've seen people who you called fake who did way better than you do. Seeing your site it still says that you're crap at coding and when it comes to being a fake developer you're the first one who should be named the fake developers here so better not call people fake the next time and have a good look in the mirror, hypocrite.

I don't give a crap for whoever you bought a domain for really stop bringing people in to it because that's not scamming people sure but you've scammed people in the fast and that is never forgotten so cut the bullcrap act up and maybe just leave the forum. Because you're constantly coming up with lame excuses and you keep on coming with lame stories that I just don't give a single shit about and it's making me really tired.

Occult

Oct 14, 2011
These arguments are well off-topic...
Please have this discussion elsewhere.

@Korey
I too plan to open a proper Hotel in about 4 months time; one not designed to generate an income, but a respectable and enjoyable Hotel.
I don't really have time to designate myself to the task that you've asked, but if you need help with specific isolated problems then feel free to hit me up with a PM.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Makes sense that you're not even a front-end developer. When it comes to developing you're the first person that takes shit from the internet and claims that it's his. So you don't want to talk about being a front-end developer. Anyway it's hard to understand the truth and it's pretty hard for you to accept that fact that you've not scammed ONE person but more. BUT Anyway back on-topic gais.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Makes sense that you're not even a front-end developer. When it comes to developing you're the first person that takes shit from the internet and claims that it's his. So you don't want to talk about being a front-end developer. Anyway it's hard to understand the truth and it's pretty hard for you to accept that fact that you've not scammed ONE person but more. BUT Anyway back on-topic gais.
Im fed up of you saying I take things off the internet ask @DesignGod He has seen me coding on joinme etc...

Feb 1, 2014
He's a new guy here don't need to ask him shit. You used to take shit from the internet claim it and you still do. Stop refusing anyway.
He can somewhat code but he is still learning. I'm a professional web developer and graphics designer :)
The whole scamming thing isn't my business though

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Design: Really don't care to be honest, not even what a new guy says about him. He still can't create flat and great templates and he still likes to take things from the internet. Also that he's not even a decent graphics designer did you see the psdfreedom just some text with a line around it and what not that ain't no graphic designer, you guys should really stop because you're really failing.

Korey

Jan 7, 2014
DesignGod I've seen some of your work could I employ you for my custom index...

Korey

Jan 7, 2014
I have to admit that looks sick! Can I call your business telephone listed on your website and discuss the details of the site>?

Users who are viewing this thread