Looking for a tutorial for Plus Emu R2 Adding Furni

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
Hi, Devbest. So, I've been looking for a tutorial on how to add furniture to Plus EMU R2 but I can't seem to find one... (Unless I'm completely missing one, but idk). Would it be possible for someone to show me a quick tutorial, or possibly link me one, Please? :p I wan't to add the latest furni to my retro.

Thanks!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It's quite easy.

When you download a pack of furniture you'll receive a few different things to do. First, run the queries they provide you with (this will enter data into the catalog_items and furniture tables). Make sure the page_id in the catalog_items data is set to a relevant page that exists in your catalog_pages. Add the SWF to the folder (this is usually swfs/dcr/hof_furni/) add the furnidata structure to the furnidata.xml (in your swfs) and if there's any productdata, add that too.

Update your catalog and clear your cache and it'll work fine!

Tomgnus

Jun 11, 2019
i have some problems with that i have just done so but this is what i see in the catalogue i have clared cashe
You must be registered for see images attach

DrPhil

Oct 21, 2015
i have some problems with that i have just done so but this is what i see in the catalogue i have clared cashe
You must be registered for see images attach
Did you put the icons from the pack into your swf/dcr/hof_furni/icons
I’m pretty sure that’s the right path I stopped using plus

Users who are viewing this thread