Looking for a trusted guy who is ready for owning a hotel with me..

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Hello, I am looking for a *Trusted* person who could own a hotel with me [And also who could provide a domain and a VPS for the hotel]. The hotel name is going to be Swift Hotel, and kindly reply if you're interested. We are going to be equally owners, have equal rights in everything like holding the social media accounts like FB, and hiring/firing. If you're interested, reply here or PM me for more details :) And also, i am trusted too, no doubt in that.

Waiting,
Tiny

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
So what you're saying is you want someone to start a hotel and you be owner...

Nope, I am able to make the hotel, but looking for someone who could be in partnership with me and face all the problems/profits with me. 
Who's to say you won't get money from Ultra VIP in the first month? lmao

Dude I got maximum users as 15 in my hotel once when I don't have VPS. So I'm damn sure we can get more users [Like loads] when we have Swift 24/7 online, and a lot would purchase Ultra VIP as it will have many features. [It may cost 5$ each Ultra VIP]

TyLeR_RuLeZ

May 6, 2012
Hello, I am looking for a *Trusted* person who could own a hotel with me [And also who could provide a domain and a VPS for the hotel]. The hotel name is going to be Swift Hotel, and kindly reply if you're interested. We are going to be equally owners, have equal rights in everything like holding the social media accounts like FB, and hiring/firing. If you're interested, reply here or PM me for more details :) And also, i am trusted too, no doubt in that.

Waiting,
Tiny
Maybe,but all i can provide is a vps you can get the domain

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
This is what im reading from this thread,

You want a hotel but you can't afford it. You ask someone else to pay for you and be your "joint partner" although it looks like your going to be the one who calls the shots and all you'll be bringing to the table is a few social media accounts that take 2 minutes to set up and will most likely only be used once. Oh and your also referring the person paying everything as the "second owner", if anything you shouldn't even be an owner.

And your also saying you expect him/her to be trusted with a few social media websites. Its a 2 way street kid, you'd have to be trusted with VPS access and that takes a hell of a lot more trust than some shitty one time twitter and Facebook pages.

Either Pay for one yourself or stop taking the shortcut and earn yourself ownership at a hotel.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
How do we know we can trust you. Once we buy, and then we give u the account details, you can just go in and change password, and email, then we will lose our VPS or domain, and losing staff position. Since your owner u should pay vps not us.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
This is what im reading from this thread,

You want a hotel but you can't afford it. You ask someone else to pay for you and be your "joint partner" although it looks like your going to be the one who calls the shots and all you'll be bringing to the table is a few social media accounts that take 2 minutes to set up and will most likely only be used once. Oh and your also referring the person paying everything as the "second owner", if anything you shouldn't even be an owner.

And your also saying you expect him/her to be trusted with a few social media websites. Its a 2 way street kid, you'd have to be trusted with VPS access and that takes a hell of a lot more trust than some shitty one time twitter and Facebook pages.

Either Pay for one yourself or stop taking the shortcut and earn yourself ownership at a hotel.

Read all the posts before posting anything... I said the money from Ultra VIP goes to the other owner. 
How do we know we can trust you. Once we buy, and then we give u the account details, you can just go in and change password, and email, then we will lose our VPS or domain, and losing staff position. Since your owner u should pay vps not us.

Dude i am not a scammer :( I just want a partner, that's it. Idc if we don't have a VPS. 
Male, 25, from India

Stop posting off-topic just to increase your posts

Users who are viewing this thread