Looking for a Technician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
Hello Devbest, Matthew/Lohex here.

I have recently opened up a new Hotel called PlayPlexus with a close friend of mine and I have been looking for a skilled and trusted technician to work along side of.

I'm fully capable of doing the work myself it's just that I don't have time to do everything at once and could really use some help! Please comment down below if you're interested and please tell me how you could help make PlayPlexus a better hotel!

Additional info:
R63/GTE/UBERCMS
20GB VPS
Access to TCP Proxies
Hashed/Secured User accounts
No shitty EpicHosts FTP service shit

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hello Devbest, Matthew/Lohex here.

I have recently opened up a new Hotel called PlayPlexus with a close friend of mine and I have been looking for a skilled and trusted technician to work along side of.

I'm fully capable of doing the work myself it's just that I don't have time to do everything at once and could really use some help! Please comment down below if you're interested and please tell me how you could help make PlayPlexus a better hotel!

Additional info:
R63/GTE/UBERCMS
20GB VPS
Access to TCP Proxies
Hashed/Secured User accounts
No shitty EpicHosts FTP service shit
@aliking is a really good tech. He can do custom commands, make jukebox work to your own custom music, add in custom furniture, edit cms, etc. His really good so you might have to pay him to do stuff for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread